What would you like to see in DOA6?

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
They're really not. They're just muscle-y. They're not sexualized at all. The female characters have over-exaggerated features in addition to wearing practically nothing. Until I have footlong slongs in speedos bouncing around on my screen then it's not equal. The men's chests don't jiggle either for some reason - laugh but it's true. I've only got 12% body fat and my chest bounces up and down - how come the men all move like fixed plastic dolls?
Capcom does what Tecwon't.

Kasumi-Phase-X

Capcom does what Tecwon't.

Does Tecmo really need that LOL? Especially when they got sexy girls that attracts players to microtransactions getting people like Me spending $95 per month. Would Ryu's balls worth guiding players to spend ridiculous price tags like how DOA5LR, DOAXVV, & DOA6 do?

Onryoki

Standard Donor
There’s literally nothing there… I guess people only see what they want to see.
CD24EA97-80A3-4AD4-AC05-FA67F05E2860.gif

Does Tecmo really need that LOL? Especially when they got sexy girls that attracts players to microtransactions getting people like Me spending $95 per month. Would Ryu's balls worth guiding players to spend ridiculous price tags like how DOA5LR, DOAXVV, & DOA6 do?
The same argument can be used for the opposite side. I can guarantee that you’re one of the few people actually wasting that amount of money monthly on fictional videogame girls. I also don’t get why you’re flexing about it. It sounds rather pitiful, actually.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Since it's Kasumi birthday tomorrow, I'm bringing this costume back to DOA6 on PC since TN isn't gonna do it themselves^•^

049086.jpg

Also working on bringing this costume back for Helena too, it's been ported to 5 already so most of the legwork is just texturing it and fitting it to Helena's body in 6

s1v3tgj2o5181.jpg

Last edited:

Kasumi-Phase-X

The same argument can be used for the opposite side. I can guarantee that you’re one of the few people actually wasting that amount of money monthly on fictional videogame girls. I also don’t get why you’re flexing about it. It sounds rather pitiful, actually.

Sure the same argument can be used for the opposite side, but I could easily say males are usually not as important as females when it comes to what Tecmo does with DOA games (which at best are part of the character select screen & are part of the story in the main titles). For the "flexing" part, just a form of expression along with stating where the money at with Tecmo (or KT).

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Sure the same argument can be used for the opposite side, but I could easily say males are usually not as important as females when it comes to what Tecmo does with DOA games (which at best are part of the character select screen & are part of the story in the main titles). For the "flexing" part, just a form of expression along with stating where the money at with Tecmo (or KT).
That, i can agree on. TN/KT has shown how much they value the male characters in DOA. However I do think they should even out the fanservice for both male and female characters even if the female characters are more popular. It just sucks when you see certain characters in a game get a special treatment by the developers while the other characters are just “there” and get some attention once every decade.

Reactions: Rob

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Custom soundtrack and team battle
Didnt care for team battle but I wouldn't mind tag mode back, I'd love to have Kasumi tag with Tamaki. Custom music I can't see them adding but they could add back the rayhouse remixes and all the missing themes including scrapped ones since they never added any DOA++ themes yet.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Holy shit, I forgot about Team battle lmao. I felt Team Battle was very underused too actually. Mode could essentially be it's own 3D KOF, you could pick 3 characters without the need of a tag function like it's a Marvel game. You are able to play multiple characters in the same match while still following 1v1 official rules. Downsides to team battle was that it was stage limited (tag sorta had that problem for balance reasons I hear) and had the option for waaaay too many characters to be used in a match. I'm in the middle of it returning or not at all, but it was heavily underused because you couldn't go online with it and people forget it's there which TN is to blame for it on that one lol. Matches might be pretty long too (?). I remember playing with Ichiron and Cygnus at Next Level with it and the matches took quite a while from how we felt...but we also played with 8 characters slots so there's that lel but generally DOA can go pretty fast randomly as well. Middle stuff.

If DOA6 had it, I'd imagine it can be used for like 3 characters to share the same meter, one character is the anchor like how KOF does it or one character builds the meter for the next character to make full use of it. Very underrated game mode. It's still pretty untapped stuff for DOA honestly. Was DOA also the first one to do it in the 3D format? (??? don't remember if Tekken ever did it??). The mode is already there, it's just thrown in there lol.

Edit: DOA2 and DOAD had it.

What KL said. I didn't care for it as a whole, but I definitely felt it was heavily underused and untapped though.

Last edited:

Sdthizz89

Didnt care for team battle but I wouldn't mind tag mode back, I'd love to have Kasumi tag with Tamaki. Custom music I can't see them adding but they could add back the rayhouse remixes and all the missing themes including scrapped ones since they never added any DOA++ themes yet.
Yeah, but their new music is ok, their old music is great but custom soundtrack would be better because they’re dnb music that I listen to that would hype my gameplay. That’s why I’m a bigger Tekken and Street Fighter fan, custom soundtrack. All they would have to do is find the coding for custom soundtrack and apply it to the app… I’ve got the music, but hey that’s on them. That would be great though, but for now it’s a thought…….. just a thought and yeah Tag battle

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I actually wouldn't mind that for the guys tbh, if the girls in DOA6 can have butt jiggle why not the guys? XD

I feel like if they would give the guys attention like that on par with girls in the fan service aspect, you would see wayyy less bitching and complaining from players who aren't into women themselves/don't play the beach series since if the guys got butt jiggle or thigh jiggle for instance, they could finally calm down since there's something for everyone. I'm bi so it's just a bonus for me tbh

Kasumi-Phase-X

This forum is becoming a magnet for anything relating to Ryu from Street Fighter (in time for SF6), and with attempts to making Ryu sexy by Twitter lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD