What would you like to see in DOA6?

JJdude

I do hope Honoka is in. I would really like to see her story on how much involvement she has with Raidou. She does have the same ability as him, and Ayane could possibly be her half sister. Seeing that both have red eyes and Honoka having the same aura as Raidou.

Banana56

Marie Rose & Honoka are profitable so no way in heck are they not making it in

Leon, Gen Fu, Ein, & Raidou are those you’ll have to worry for getting cut

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Marie Rose & Honoka are profitable so no way in heck are they not making it in

Leon, Gen Fu, Ein, & Raidou are those youll Have to worry for getting cut
Why Raidou tho? I don't think any characters added in Ultimate to LR besides Naotora and Mai will be getting cut, especially since they still have to have their stories shown in DOA6 xD

KnacKrover

For story i would be very interested to see characters past too. Rather those than random scenes like Jann's vs Kokoro cutscene.

Why did Lauren died?
How did Tina's mom died?
Can we see Leifang's rich background?
What happened to Hitomi's dad after DOA4? Did they managed to keep the dojo?
Can we see a scene where young Jann saves young Lei?
What's with Leon's and Bayman relationship?
How did Christie become an assassin?

Make random scene turn into special intro *boom!*

Each character's flash back is a must have to see in DOA6 or they could present as ova.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
What would be amazing:
The characters trading little gibes with each other, specific/related to that character pairing, before and after a fight, like it's done in Injustice 2.

Kasumi: "Hayabusa-sama, I don't want to, but I must fight. ):"
Ryu: "Imma slap you again, biatch! DX"

Honoka: "I like milk, tehe! :3"
Marie Rose: "I see you drank plenty in your childhood, turning into a cow yourself. ):<"

PrincessPeachfan2016

What would be amazing:
The characters trading little gibes with each other, specific/related to that character pairing, before and after a fight, like it's done in Injustice 2.

Kasumi: "Hayabusa-sama, I don't want to, but I must fight. ):"
Ryu: "Imma slap you again, biatch! DX"

Honoka: "I like milk, tehe! :3"
Marie Rose: "I see you drank plenty in your childhood, turning into a cow yourself. ):<"
''turning into a cow yourself.'' OMG SAVAGE MARIE ROSE FOR DOA6 PLS

KwonJigglypuff

With DOA6 focusing more on versus, and since tag mode used to highlight characters interactions, yes it would be much welcomed. Leon and Bayman were the sole characters in DOA5 to have that (kinda).

I would not even mind if they re-used some of the iconic dialogues/sounds from previous games.

"You killed my mother!" (originally from Helena to Ayane/DOA2, should be to Christie)

"You're not acting like a master, what is this tournament worth to you?" (originally from Helena to Gen Fu, should be to Eliot)

"You are like a fly and make an annoying sound." (originally from Helena to Jann Lee/DOA3, should be to Honoka)

"Our blood... Is that what brought us together?" (Helena to Kokoro/DOA4)

"Out of my way!" (Helena to Lisa/DOA4)

"I believe it is almost time for coffee." (Helena to Marie-Rose/DOA5)

Last edited:

PrincessPeachfan2016

With DOA6 focusing more on versus, and since tag mode used to highlight characters interactions, yes it would be much welcomed. Leon and Bayman were the sole characters in DOA5 to have that (kinda).

I would not even mind if they re-used some of the iconic dialogues/sounds from previous games.

"You killed my mother!" (originally from Helena to Ayane/DOA2, should be to Christie)

"You are like a fly and make an annoying sound." (originally from Helena to Jann Lee/DOA3, should be to Honoka)

"Our blood... Is that what brought us together?" (Helena to Kokoro/DOA4)

Intresting idea. Maybe for Kasumi:
''You always were the little princess.'' (Ayane to Kasumi/DOA2)
''Ayane...'' (Kasumi to Ayane/DOA5)
''Hayabusa-san!'' (Kasumi to Ryu/DOA2)
''It's nice to meet a servant of Lady Helena.'' (Kasumi to Marie Rose/Warriors All Stars)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
''turning into a cow yourself.'' OMG SAVAGE MARIE ROSE FOR DOA6 PLS

I mentioned this before, but I really hope they turn Marie Rose into that cute yet dark and devilish character that she was initially advertised to be. I was very annoyed by her turning more and more into another random, cute loli in Last Round, DOAX and DOAVV.
At this point I am even doubtful that they will give her a black gothic lolita dress as the default costume again. :/

Marie Rose: "I served you as a summer job to fund going to GothCon, now I'm serving you nothing but excruciating pain! *cracks her knuckles*

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

I just want to see Christie sadically laugh at Helena before a fight, like during their confrontation in DOA4. Epic. :thumbs up:

giphy.gif

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Tina:"Listen, you better not disappoint me!"
Ryu Hayabusa: "... I don't have time for this."

Lisa: "You really want to fight this badly?..."
Christie: "You should have stayed in the grave. Dismissive sigh"

PrincessPeachfan2016

Phase 4: ''I am... Kasumi...''
Ayane: ''You may be the traitor.. but i feel that something's not right about you.''

Nyotengu: ''Talk about ''ancestors''. You're ugly as hell.
Tengu: You little brat, deserve some spanking!

Eliot: Do you have some milk?
Christie: I'm a snake, not a cow!

Last edited:

Fantailler

NRS did a great job in term of presentation and i wouldn't complain if TN took inspiration from them.

NRS leveled up their game in every aspect and are really generous in term of content.

They're not the bests but they should be taken seriously within the landscape of fighting games,especially in the near future.

It clearly isn't flawess but there's an obvious will to improve their products with each iteration.I wish other contenders would do the same.

While some are trying to improve others dumb down for sketchy reasons...and i'm not only aiming at TN.

So yeah i hope TN won't insult their fans with doa6.It may sound entitled from me but i expect a polished and a solid game generous with content.

I will be very critical since i consider they made several mistakes since DOA5.I'm also acknowledging the step in the right direction.

It may sound like a rant but it isn't,i just consider that they have the bad tendency of sawing the branch they're sitting on.

Impress me TN don't be a small player ;)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD