What would you like to see in DOA6?

jecolandia

New characters, and more original designs, just like a fighter from the African continent of Senegalese origin with sumo as a fighting style. He could have a good rivalry with Leon or Bass. :bass::leon:

ZG2QOCh.jpg

27519B8100000578-0-image-a-35_1428311056119.jpg

Leifang12

If I had an Xbox I could play it right now, I have the game for collection purposes but wouldn't mind playing it.

Played it with my boyfriend who has only played DOA5, to show him why I fell in love with DOA in the first place! I should have showed him DOA2H on the PS2, but I felt DOA2U was more appropriate !

But there is just something really amazing about the stages and the random "falling camera angle animation sequences" just makes for a better game ! I am worried about DOA6 because everything looks grey, earthy and square/circle to me ! :( I want more

Jackie Chan Fan

We can assume that sooner later we'll get DLC costumes. I hope that if players bought the DLCs in DOA5, they can at least get some of it free when there are "versions" of it on DOA6 like those casual collections and ninja costumes.

It could be asking too much though.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Replays I can do without tbh, it was good back in the day but nowadays replays seem kinda redundant and aged since you're basically having 9-10 or more seconds wasted seeing how you lost as if you hadn't before, plus I never liked DOA's replay system since it was inconsistent. Sometimes the replay would be a random slow down and sometimes it would a 3 time triple take on one attack and DOA4 had that weird hazard thing where if a car knocked you out the replay would focus on that and that seemed a bit messy imo. Plus you can always save replays if you're interested in seeing how you lost or won a certain match.

Costume wise I want Phase 4 to have that coat she wears in the DOA5 story mode since its way better than her trash bag coat she got in Ultimate. XD Eliot I want them to give him a new default since his current one is somewhat boring now. I wouldnt mind maybe a hybrid of these two outfits like Leifang has in her new DOA6 default so he looks more casual
Eliot_3.jpg
DOA4_Eliot_5.jpg

Gultigargar

I never liked DOA's replay system since it was inconsistent. Sometimes the replay would be a random slow down and sometimes it would a 3 time triple take on one attack
It's not random, it's dependent on what move is used as the finishing blow. Normal hits would give you a normal replay, powerful hits gave you the triple-take, electrified walls gave you one, long slow-mo shot, etc.

Last edited:

DyByHands

At this point, my main hope is that the new female character is not a ninja, or some ridiculous stereotype and has a decent moveset. I like Diego but several of his moves seem lifted or tweaked from others. Just going off the videos we’ve seen. I haven’t gotten to play.
Then I hope for many good stages that have a lot of options within them. The street and the pirate ship are pretty good starts. And while I don’t care for the stadium stage, I do like that it is bright.
And on a smaller note, I hope they keep this character select screen. I love the look of it. And I want to keep the color swaps for the basic costumes. Even the recently shown classic Kasumi and Leifang ones, based on previous games they could/should have color swaps.
Those are my main “wants” as of now, for 6.

Bring Monica back. The DOA5 announcer sucks.
Yeah, but, when she said “winner” it always sounded like “weiner.” To me anyways, lol

GarryJaune

I wish every costumes selection has their specific name instead just put costume 01, costume 02.....
can't agree more
At this point, my main hope is that the new female character is not a ninja, or some ridiculous stereotype and has a decent moveset. I like Diego but several of his moves seem lifted or tweaked from others. Just going off the videos we’ve seen. I haven’t gotten to play.
Then I hope for many good stages that have a lot of options within them. The street and the pirate ship are pretty good starts. And while I don’t care for the stadium stage, I do like that it is bright.
And on a smaller note, I hope they keep this character select screen. I love the look of it. And I want to keep the color swaps for the basic costumes. Even the recently shown classic Kasumi and Leifang ones, based on previous games they could/should have color swaps.
Those are my main “wants” as of now, for 6.

Yeah, but, when she said “winner” it always sounded like “weiner.” To me anyways, lol
yes,no more ninjas please,but consider that they are team ninja ,oh well

Leifasumi

You all know damn well the new female will not have a long loose hair since team ninja still can't animate long hair in 2018.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You all know damn well the new female will not have a long loose hair since team ninja still can't animate long hair in 2018.
You don't know that xD TN can animate long hair, they just need to quit making it thin and add weight to its movement. Hitomi has loose hair in DOA6 and it seems somewhat thicker and more weight to its movement so it's a step in the right direction, although they'll always be better at tied up hairstyles

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD