What would you like to see in DOA6?

just_me

Standard Donor
I kinda want them to add a “traditional” breast motion setting as an unlock (equivalent to DOA in 5LR not OMG), but make it an absurdly hard unlock… something like “Beat Legendary Survival & Legendary Time Attack without using a continue with every female Character”.

That would be an incredible salt mine XD

Yeah, but, when she said “winner” it always sounded like “weiner.” To me anyways, lol

It's just a Japanese chick reading English lines probably in Kana… “Conguaduations”… Didn't bother anyone back then though.

DyByHands

It's just a Japanese chick reading English lines probably in Kana… “Conguaduations”… Didn't bother anyone back then though.
For the record, that was never a real issue or complaint. Just something I remembered laughing about way back in the day, as an immature young male.

zoo

Forgot to list this in my post but unique character dialogue before fights would be sick, a good way to compensate for the tag intros that'll be missing in 6. Doesn't have to be between every character but especially for the ones who know each other. Probably my favorite thing about the netherrealm games

human013

Forgot to list this in my post but unique character dialogue before fights would be sick, a good way to compensate for the tag intros that'll be missing in 6. Doesn't have to be between every character but especially for the ones who know each other. Probably my favorite thing about the netherrealm games
I don't know why 3D games in general don't do this when in BB and GG there are unique interactions for everyone. It makes the characters more interesting and the dialogue can easily reveal their personality.

Leifasumi

You don't know that xD TN can animate long hair, they just need to quit making it thin and add weight to its movement. Hitomi has loose hair in DOA6 and it seems somewhat thicker and more weight to its movement so it's a step in the right direction, although they'll always be better at tied up hairstyles

Hitomi's hair isn't that long tbh. I want someone to have the hair length of Lili (even though her hair kinda looks bad in your avatar XD). You are right about the thin hair, I still can't believe how disgusting Maria rose's loose hair looked lol.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hitomi's hair isn't that long tbh. I want someone to have the hair length of Lili (even though her hair kinda looks bad in your avatar XD). You are right about the thin hair, I still can't believe how disgusting Maria rose's loose hair looked lol.
I would love someone with Lili's hair, her hime cut hair style is the absolute best in all fighting games, the perfect length and so practical:oops: and so thick oh my god....

Fotor_153396355629376.jpg

And yeah Marie Rose's loose hair was awful, her hair realistically is supposed to drop to her knees but TN is so lazy and just halves hair lengths with girls for the most part, they basically reuse Kokoro's hair for Momiji and they gave Marie Rose Kasumi's loose hair model >.> Even in her twintails her hair is too thin and it has no weight and its all over the place

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
To the people obsessively talking about hair, remember this: Koei Tecmo isn't Square Enix l0l
Square enix isn't all that with hair either tbh xD They know how to render it and make it look presentable and near lifelike but the movement seems canned and not as natural, FFXV and Dissidia have shown me that

And PB you have nothing to really want since they gave Helena that cleavage buff the other day xD

d3v

I'd like to see a more visual representation of frames and advantage stuff in training mode. Perhaps the characters could get a coloured wash as they switch through the phases of the moves if set just for frames (maybe split low, mid, high if set for other things). Something like this could open up better understanding for casual players who cringe at the numbers at first. Something like a bridge for more casual players between just learning the what is effective rather than why, and going all in on the theory.

TBH I still don't really get it, not completely - i do when i read about it, it's all quite simple - but when it comes to using it, the numbers dancing about throw me. Perhaps I'd see this wouldn't work (or that it's pointless) if I was more knowledgeable about it - I just know i'd like something a bit more intuitive.
IMO, SFV and Skullgirls already have a perfect solution for this - displaying a bar that counts down recovery and, in Skullgirls case, also changes color depending on state (startup/active/recovery).

Tina2040_

Larger stages to explore. More open areas. DOA2HC was magical in that regard.
L's Caste was HUGE. There was the main platform, and you could move all the way back up to that other wall when knocked off the platform. It was like a nice little small area tucked behind the main stage, so to speak.
It felt free.

prototypetom

IMO, SFV and Skullgirls already have a perfect solution for this - displaying a bar that counts down recovery and, in Skullgirls case, also changes color depending on state (startup/active/recovery).

SF lost me with the way the game launched, i thought i'd come back later when there was more there but i never did. I ought to check that out - but it sounds like the sort of thing I want DOA to have - hopefully they've looked at that.

Shining_Wave

Weather such as wind, rain and especially that beautiful falling snow.

Time of day, such as bright afternoon sunshine or glorious glowing sunsets added to outdoor stages for variety.

But most of all... if i'm playing as a character, for example Ayane in survival mode, then i don't want another Ayane to come up in the queue as my opponent. It's just weird. Maybe they could let us toggle that on or off.

HHH816

Weather such as wind, rain and especially that beautiful falling snow.

Time of day, such as bright afternoon sunshine or glorious glowing sunsets added to outdoor stages for variety.

But most of all... if i'm playing as a character, for example Ayane in survival mode, then i don't want another Ayane to come up in the queue as my opponent. It's just weird. Maybe they could let us toggle that on or off.

true to that.

no more burning and explosion stages..will kill my eye in a long term

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD