What's your Win Ratio?

Justice

I get that. But even so, that's extremely hard to do when people regularly bash you for losing.
Fuck em. Everyone learns at their own pace. I firmly belive that you learn far more and better by losing than by winning. Control the rage and depression, start seeing and correcting your mistakes and I guarantee that you'll see a marked improvement faster than you expect :cool:

NightAntilli

That's where replays are important, so you can see what was happening and not be blinded by emotion. Except Team Ninja failed to include it in lobby matches...

Haydeeze

Well you see im the best there ever was so I don't lose...:p
but in all actuallity im at like a 86% win rating.
With the characters I regularly use....
Rig: 89% Wins (92% Ranked Match)
Helena: 87% Wins (86% Ranked Match)
Christie: 77% Wins (88% Ranked Match)
Lei Fang: 70% Wins (73% Ranked Match)

Zeo

Been a long time since I posted here. My ratio has sucessfully gone from 64.4 to 65.5.

As a violent man once said "My calling in life is to continue winning."

Something-Unique

2349 (Fights)
2067 (Wins) (88%)
282 (Losses)
107 (Highest winning streak)
372 (Greats)
12 (Greatests)
Mila (Main):
2149 (Fights)
1916 (Wins) (89.2%)
233 (Losses)

More than half of those losses were front loaded (70%) returning to the franchise since DOA2U and re-learning the system as well as a new character and the period in which I stopped playing for a about a month. Almost never really lose anymore unless its a laggy condition or losing a game or two in a set. Currently ranked #1 on PSN. Bout to stop and go back to re-learning a couple other fighters though. Hopefully IPL is soon cause i'm pretty much done with the training process for this game and i'm pretty sure this is as far as I go except to casually keep the #1 spot.

Something-Unique

I definitely would if I owned the system but I don't. Iv'e run into a lot of my old DOA2U peers at some point on psn though. Rikuto, Lopeedo, RyuJin, Silent Legend, Perfect Legend, etc.

Fastlane

Mines 42%. Somewhere around 125 wins out of 300 matches. I'm gettin better though. If I took the wins from just the past few days it would be around 50-60% I'm guessing.

Ghosty-J

After finally being able to get on the game after a very long period of time, I can finally drop the shocking and life changing news about my win ratio : O

MY RATIO IS............ 60.4%.
Tons better than my 20-something in DoA4 <_<;

And on an added note, I'm a D+ now.
And I STILL am and ALWAYS will be the ONLY PSN AKIRA IN THE WORLD :U

Incerto

Around 80%, I don't play much, I guess its 260 matches and 220 wins in ranked matches. I think most of my wins are because few players knows how to deal against Lisa and because I played DOA4 before, so I know some tricks

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD