What's your Win Ratio?

RoboJoe

I didn't play enough mvc to make a whole team, but I spent a while learning Thor and man he is a fun character to play.

Ghpguy

Overall I'm at 68.8%. ranked is at 63.9% with an S-. Lobby is in the middle with 65.6%. As for justifications,
Win some lose some. :) I'd love to play any of you guys sometime. Just send me a message or something!

HiguraShiki

I kind of care less about my win ratio since I lost a lot trying out new characters (I do wish it was higher though).
I have a 54% win ratio with a rank A. I probably should start maining Ayane again, I had the best win/loss ratio with her.

Supersonic

<27%

i prolly could have picked an easier character to rush down with... but i would rather lose to a better player 45 times in a row and learn from it than get 100 free wins

Brute

Standard Donor
<27%

i prolly could have picked an easier character to rush down with... but i would rather lose to a better player 45 times in a row and learn from it than get 100 free wins
Agree. I like playing better players than me for exactly this reason.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
<27%

I wish I had your mindset.

See, when I lose, it's impossible for me to learn anything from it, except bring my self-confidence down.

Supersonic

oh trust me, there are times when i loose to people i dont think i deserve to. and especially when i feel like i am playing 4 years worth of catch up because this is my first DOA that i have gotten super competitive with. but i really want to get great at this one day, because there are a couple of egos i would love to rain on.. but am not in the position to even ask them for a match yet.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
PS3: 350/550 360: 289/430. Not really hung up on it at all. LOL. I didn't understand the game like I do now. Plus my character (s) not user friendly. I even made a hidden account JDE-FSD (PSN) & won against some A's & maybe 1 S. Haven't been on that 1 in a while.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD