When do you think DOA6 will be released and what do you want to see in it

Release date predictions

• 2014-15

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • 2016+

Votes: 105 92.1%

• Total voters

ManekiNeko

Are you dumb? I knew you would answer my post. You fish. Look at yourself first. I just want this for fun this is a video game sorry but those boobs are fake!!

tumblr_mgb89ucG3Z1s23yneo1_500.gif

Putting blood, guts and gore into the game will basically mean the critics will say that the game has turned into Mortal Kombat. It has its reputation already established.

I'm a fish?

what-the-fuck-meme-generator-what-the-fuck-am-i-reading-3255b3.jpg

ManekiNeko

Your dream world is amazing :) Similarly putting weird boobs into the game will get the attention of critics! Making all the fighter girls this is stupid DOA isn't about boobs and girls you are wrong. And I don't agree with you blood isn't something irrelevant for ninjas for Ryu, it could enhance the game. Boobs and Ninjas these two combination is really dumb! Think about this instead. Also who said that Mortal Kombat is lame maybe it sold more than DOA5.

I've come to the conclusion that you have no idea about the concept of what is called differentiation. This is way over your head, so I'm not even going to bother explaining this to you except in the most rudimentary terms. (looking for where exactly I said that Mortal Kombat was lame... *buzzer* good strawman.)

Have you ever noticed that every Mortal Kombat clone that was made has ended up failing? Why? Why is it that no one can replicate the success of MK? Because MK has the name. It is associated as the "go-to" game for blood, violence and fatalities. Any other game that comes out that tries to capitalize on that does not work and inevitably goes by the wayside. Catfight, Kasumi Ninja, Time Killers, all of them. Why? Because Mortal Kombat has the recognition. It managed to create a different concept in a homogenous genre.

When I tried to give a fighting game a chance, I was initially going to play Girlfight. Indeed GF is sexier. What did all the critics and reviewers say? That it was a poor man's Dead or Alive clone. DoA, like it or not, has the appeal of the girls in sexy outfits. It's the Mortal Kombat of sexy fighting games. Even though yes, there are minor gameplay differences (such as the powerups), Girlfight got lumped into being like DoA. So I played this instead.

So yes, turn up the sexy to 11 for DoA 6.

Tessellation boobies and MUCH, MUCH greater detail on the female physique. A new character with a titty assault finisher would be awesome, and erectifiying as it would become the focal point for all ryona lovers.
DOA isn't about boobs and girls you are wrong.
WOOOAAAHHHH, the level of autism in this post is unfathomable, holy shit.

Edmund

I actually prefer the original to the edited one. Maybe because Christie is already so smokin hot she doesn't need any editing. =D

TLEE SAID THIS:

I'm bringin' this thread to LIFE

What I want in DOA6
  • Released only on PS4, XBO, and possibly PC
  • Native 1080p (or more) at 60fps
  • A better story mode with a real plot
  • Cinematics at the end of arcade mode again
  • New characters with depth (gameplay wise and personality)
  • New or tweaked gameplay mechanics (i.e. rolling backwards/fowards while on the ground)
  • Killer music tracks
  • Better online net code
  • Higher resolution for Youtube upload
  • A clan system implementation
  • Cooler aesthetics
    • Fancier UI
    • Damage or grime on clothing as fight ensues
    • Better textures
    • Character models displaying emotions realistically (i.e. winner with high health has a jovial win pose, winner with low health has a reluctant win pose)
    • Character's disposition in fight in relation to health (high health - character behaves normally, low health - characters panting heavily with stumbling stance, wincing in pain when moving, slight changes in animation or grunts)
  • An optional, downloadable F2P version of the game to attract newcomers like Core Fighters

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
  • Character models displaying emotions realistically (i.e. winner with high health has a jovial win pose, winner with low health has a reluctant win pose)
  • Character's disposition in fight in relation to health (high health - character behaves normally, low health - characters panting heavily with stumbling stance, wincing in pain when moving, slight changes in animation or grunts)

That's a new one...not entirely against it either. winning a very close match only for the opponent's character to act like they weren't even touched is quite annoying

synce

Here's what I think will happen. (not necessarily want)

- There's going to be at least one more disc release of DOA5, possibly even two, then DOA6 no earlier than late 2016.

- 1080p PS4, 720p Xbone (even shitty KI is 720p), no PC (due to easy nude mods)

- TN is going to give up on making this a competitive series and focus on maximizing the T&A.

- No paid version of DOA6, just F2P. Revenue will come from tons of overpriced sexy customization items.

- The girls will look INSANE. Squishy boobs, advanced wedgie/cameltoe physics, etc.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
return of stair grabs

guaranteed cliffhangers (the grab/hit changes to what you want from it. grabs will give you more guaranteed damage and the hits will give you more potential damage by bouncing them off the ground for a juggle

universal air grabs

hit-throws, i don't think that's the official name, but they're these interesting style of throws that can be done on hit,block,or even both. just tap a button right when the hit connects turning it into throw.

stage triggers: by knocking your opponent into danger zones you can trigger radical changes to the way a stage is played.

examples:
- hitting them into a computer in a science type stage will electrify the floor adding more damage to slams

-breaking a valve will flood the area making lows more powerful

-breaking support beams, will crash the roof on you causing unavoidable damage to both players making you think twice about your placement. smart players will avoid them till they get a life lead.

-knocking them into stuff will cause the terrain levels to change.

-hitting them into certain devices will cause the gravity to either increase or decrease

essentially when you start out the stages are fairly boring, but by playing well and being precise about where you are hitting you're opponent you can change it to your liking. at the same time smart players are going to try and out position you to either trigger their desired effects or keep the stage neutral.

this is of course just ideas for new stages, i would like some of the epic ones from older games to be in.

Aven Kujo-Gin

I want attacks to track better in general. Som strikes have a tracking animation but for some reason they do not track at all.

gnooz

They should start on working DOA6 music because if the music sucks again I won't be playing DOA.

KwonJigglypuff

What I want to see :

- a color pallet for some costumes
- more customization (hair options, glasses, bras, panties, etc.)
- a character that plays like Pai
- around 5 newcomers (Donovan, Irene, two new guys, new Korean girl)
- Helena's ponytail with TressFX
- epic & colorful stages, weather options
- CG cutscenes in Arcade
- Helena's opera dress
- new cool mechanics
- Team Battle available on more stages
- more tag moves/intros/outros (Lisa/Christie, Helena/Marie-Rose, etc.)
- Phase 4 and Alpha 152 sharing the same character model/moveset
- some retro stages (Aerial Gardens, Great Opera, Freedom Survivor, Burai Zenin)
- better animations, less clipping, updated movelists, no character cut
- better cloth physics
- real butts for the girls
- upgraded models for the boys (hairy chests)
- special quotes depending on the rivalry (Helena/Christie, Ayane/Kasumi, etc.)
- less bikinis, more casual/legacy costumes
- Power Blows with effects (water for Helena, mapple leaves for Momiji, etc.)
- a gallery with some fans' artworks, official arts from DOA1-DOA4, etc.
- possibility to watch any Story Mode's scene with any costume

+ all the content from DOA5U :)

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD