Which character from DOA5 do you miss the most?

Which character from DOA5 do you miss the most?

• Akira Yuki

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Ein

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Gen Fu

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Jacky Bryant

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Leon

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Momiji

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • Naotora Ii

• Pai Chan

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Rachel

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Sarah Bryant

• Total voters

Shining_Wave

20190328_115726.jpg

xDevious

Standard Donor
Voted for Momiji since ALPHA-152 was not an option, but my top 3 in order of who I miss the most to least is: ALPHA, Momiji, Rachel.

Derock

Honestly, even though I missed Pai the most, I missed all 4 VF characters. I wished they come back, along with Kage (yeah, another ninja, but he's super popular in the series and possibly Lion).

TRI Mike

Leon, Fu and Ein are definitely the biggest. I just can’t believe three important legacy characters are missing from the game. Fu especially, he’s the only one from DOA1 that’s not here. To me, that’s kinda disrespectful.

But I believe they will return eventually, along Momiji and Rachel. Once Leon comes back it’s gonna be glorious to Desert Falcom those fuckers into the barrels in the pirate ship or the crowds.

Sexy Momiji

Wow, quite a few people miss Leon. He never seemed like a very popular character to me. I've always seen him as a poor man's Bayman.

Another character I miss is Naotora Ii, even though she was a guest.

KwonJigglypuff

Wow, quite a few people miss Leon. He never seemed like a very popular character to me. I've always seen him as a poor man's Bayman.

Another character I miss is Naotora Ii, even though she was a guest.

I prefer Bayman as a character but Leon actually has better moves. Iconic.

Ninoasker

This just shows you didn’t even bother to touch Leon at all lol
I can’t believe we still have to state that it’s been more than 15 years since Bayman and Leon stopped being similar.
Which is soooo ironic since most of the people saying things like “Leon is just a Bayman clone lol” got into the franchise with DOA5LR :rolleyes:

U_C_A_F

I can’t believe we still have to state that it’s been more than 15 years since Bayman and Leon stopped being similar.

Its funny because its always the same idiots who claim that while being A-OK with Phase 4 who is a literal clone of Kasumi but god forbid people want Leon back who plays nothing like Bayman while also having a completely different moveset, personality, character model, wardrobe,voice and everything that a copy and pasted half assed clone character like Phase 4 lacks...but shes a waifu with tits and allows TN to sell black or hooded versions of the same shit Kasumi gets so of course she get priority :rolleyes:

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

So guys... How likely are we to have Leon back as DLC ? I wish they'd give him to us for free after the lobby-gate. Nobody is going to pay for him or requesting him it seems anyway. The lore and nostalgia don't matter anymore these days... lol I'm getting emotional.

But seriously! What are the chances of TN selling an old man with no tits like Gen Fu in a game people are fleeing away from ? My hopes are just too high. Except if they really market him with crazy acrobatic moves and a fun personality of course. What? I'm trying.

Last edited:

PJudge

So guys... How likely are we to have Leon back as DLC ? I wish they'd give him to us for free after the lobby-gate. Nobody is going to pay for him or requesting him it seems anyway. The lore and nostalgia don't matter anymore these days... lol I'm getting emotional.

But seriously! What are the chances of TN selling an old man with no tits like Gen Fu in a game people are fleeing away from ? My hopes are just too high. Except if they really market him with crazy acrobatic moves and a fun personality of course. What? I'm trying.
All jokes aside, I do have faith that all the legacy characters will be added - for all their faults TN do seem to hear what we as a community are saying in some regard. Whether they do something about it in a timely fashion, however, is another thing - but I would honestly be more surprised if Leon, Gen Fu and Ein didn't come back at all. I just hope it doesn't have to be through a massive petition again.

If I put my realistic head on, Leon, and the other males, will probably be released after Momiji and Rachel, because that's just how TN works. I'd actually prefer them to just put out the "Legacy Pack" with Leon, Ein and Fu all at once, as that might soften the blow of the general launch the game has had with long service fans and would make me feel less irked by the fact that the first two non-preorder characters are guests.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD