Which DOA girl is the best feminist model ?

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I would like to think that none of the girls in DOA are dumb enough to practice feminism. It's said that they practice equal rights, but that is far from the truth. They all think they are better than men. Every woman I've met that practices this stupid idea is a dumb bitch.

The idea of needing to feel "empowered" is borderline the dumbest thing I have ever heard. YOU already are empowered!

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I would like to think that none of the girls in DOA are dumb enough to practice feminism. It's said that they practice equal rights, but that is far from the truth. They all think they are better than men. Every woman I've met that practices this stupid idea is a dumb bitch.

The idea of needing to feel "empowered" is borderline the dumbest thing I have ever heard. YOU already are empowered!
Isn't that feminazis though?

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Oh... yeah. Every feminist has a one way ticket to Auschwitz.
Nahnahnah do you not know what feminazis are?

this is a feminazi, right?
x8ymXNr.jpg

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Momiji

Gentle
Loyal Friend
Respectful
Children love her
Protective
Works Hard

Momiji would be like the best mother. She knows when to be gentle/kind but also knows when to put her foot down.

I agree with this. Hands down Momiji would make the best wife. Definitely better than *shivers* Kokoro.

momiji_09_by_lord_honk-d6n8aag-jpg.2673

If she was a real person, I'd want to make babies with her.

Bushido

Ahahah....Hah....Haa........

Anyway: Lisa.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD