Who makes the cut in DOA 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jellypvdding

We’ll have 26 characters in total, 2 of them are DLC.
View attachment 26839
Raidou is probably the upcoming character with a trailer alongside Nyotengu and Phase 4. If Nyotengu is the 26th badge, she must be the 26th character. I think Nyotengu is also getting a costume in the costume set. Phase 4 unfortunately doesn’t get one. I think Raidou is the 24th and final character that we’ll see before the game releases.

Now it’s basically confirm Gen fu isn’t in at launch it’s time to celebrate this moment. Btw Raidou also was an OG character so I’m glad he got a second chance.

ayo sis, now look here. we may not agree on the status of ren and stimpy in 5 but you gotta cape for our girls. there's some subtle hints it could happen for them, kasumi's out here rocking her ng3 costume AND so far all the girls who went to zack island (including that trifling tengu) are in the game.

there's still time for kt perry to surprise all of us and serve both or one of ryu's gang gang into the game at lunchtime. and you like canon balls right? in 5 raidou doesn't have his memories anymore. he can't remember why kasumi ended him in the first place and despite her asking, he probably doesn't know who honoka is either as a result. also they said the raidou we saw in the trailer isn't the same raidou from 5 remember? so that was a cameo appearance of his likeness, not our og, just a busted copy acting as a supporting role to the nico minaj narrative at best. ;) raidou's a cool evil toaster but ren and stimpy are the ones who'll make team ninja the real bread right? if they like getting coins they should give that spot to either of them. :D

ShinobiOfTheWind

ayo sis, now look here. we may not agree on the status of ren and stimpy in 5 but you gotta cape for our girls. there's some subtle hints it could happen for them, kasumi's out here rocking her ng3 costume AND so far all the girls who went to zack island (including that trifling tengu) are in the game.
You just forgot Momiji, then.

just_me

Standard Donor
I honestly think the PR guy just miscounted XD
Since Brad and Eliot bolster the announced lineup to either 23, or 25 if you count P4 and Nyo as “already announced”

Hard to imagine that the final character trailer only has one char in it, unless it's something big… but there aren't any popular chars left to reveal (well maybe Momiji… by now the whining on Twitter is even more annoying than the “muh fanservice” comments)

jellypvdding

« Mayonnaise » ?

ADJGLJFSDS! you mean you're living your best fsd life but you haven't picked on me giving my ng queens the best nicknames in doa history?

as the duo, rachel and momiji are:
milli and vanilli
romi and michele
ren and stimpy
ratchet and clank
cow and chicken
tom and jerry
R and B
salt and pepper
mojo and jojo
brandy and mr whiskers

momiji by herself:
mayonnaise

ShinobiOfTheWind

ADJGLJFSDS! you mean you're living your best fsd life but you haven't picked on me giving my ng queens the best nicknames in doa history?

as the duo, rachel and momiji are:
milli and vanilli
romi and michele
ren and stimpy
ratchet and clank
cow and chicken
tom and jerry
R and B
salt and pepper
mojo and jojo
brandy and mr whiskers

momiji by herself:
mayonnaise
Ok :D

jellypvdding

Can we expect a surprise "create your fighter" mode until the reveal ?
i wonder if they'd go for that. the last character being a create-your-own with their own 'honoka fu' move customization?

the wwe game franchise has that kind of situation but i'm not sure how that would work in doa since they play differently. :) i'd be into it if they did say the last character could be anything you want though: buy the game and make your own character. soul calibur 6 would be rolling her eyes though.

werewolfgold

1544781364527.png

Is Raidou the last reveal until February ?
They'll likely have a Nyotengu and P4 trailer before too long. They need to get people to pre-order after all.

Onryoki

Standard Donor

there's still time for kt perry to surprise all of us and serve both or one of ryu's gang gang into the game at lunchtime. and you like canon balls right? in 5 raidou doesn't have his memories anymore. he can't remember why kasumi ended him in the first place and despite her asking, he probably doesn't know who honoka is either as a result. also they said the raidou we saw in the trailer isn't the same raidou from 5 remember? so that was a cameo appearance of his likeness, not our og, just a busted copy acting as a supporting role to the nico minaj narrative at best. ;) raidou's a cool evil toaster but ren and stimpy are the ones who'll make team ninja the real bread right? if they like getting coins they should give that spot to either of them. :D
Raidou might doesn’t remember that but he still has his lust for power and hatred for the clan, he didn’t lose all the memories of his entire life. He still has an ongoing story, especially since Honoka has some ties with him, they didn’t team them up in LR for shits and giggles.
I honestly think the PR guy just miscounted XD
Since Brad and Eliot bolster the announced lineup to either 23, or 25 if you count P4 and Nyo as “already announced”

Hard to imagine that the final character trailer only has one char in it, unless it's something big… but there aren't any popular chars left to reveal (well maybe Momiji… by now the whining on Twitter is even more annoying than the “muh fanservice” comments)
KT might have miscounted it but they would’ve deleted the tweet if that was the case.
Oh fuck no, all these retarded character designs would fuck up my eye sight.

jellypvdding

Raidou might doesn’t remember that but he still has his lust for power and hatred for the clan, he didn’t lose all the memories of his entire life. He still has an ongoing story, especially since Honoka has some ties with him, they didn’t team them up in LR for shits and giggles.

he remembers kasumi and them!? oooh, yes, honey. spill the tea and give me those receipts, canon ball king. i thought raidou got a tacky dead-end narrative in 5 not a story reboot, i need to see thiiis. that's the kind of doa drama i'm here for, drop some links to that info. :D he just went from evil toaster to evil toaster with LED display AND motorized trays.

with this new tea, if there's anymore slots availabe for additional launch characters, forget what i said about the ng queens. they can wait. lol. this mugen tenshin family affair is everything, i need to know what the raidou from 5 is fixing to do to everyone from his clan.

TOBMAST3R

I'm still not sure how Team Ninja is going to create a final "hype-trailer" for DOA6. Will Nyotengu and Phase 4 play a big role in it? Or even Raidou? Or are they going to surprise us? Would you be surprised, if Gen Fu was still playable? I don't know - I'm still having that weird feeling, that Momiji and/or Rachel do have a chance to show up. I mean - there has to be something "unexpected", right?

KwonJigglypuff

I'm still not sure how Team Ninja is going to create a final "hype-trailer" for DOA6. Will Nyotengu and Phase 4 play a big role in it? Or even Raidou? Or are they going to surprise us? Would you be surprised, if Gen Fu was still playable? I don't know - I'm still having that weird feeling, that Momiji and/or Rachel do have a chance to show up. I mean - there has to be something "unexpected", right?

I have the same opinion in here. I mean they have recycled the old stages with this museum thing, maybe they will recycle the old fighters into something too.

We can expect the Phase 4 and Nyotengu trailer, the deluxe costumes trailer and a launch trailer... But that's it.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Actually now that I think about it, it would make alot of sense to include Raidou, Phase, and Nyo in a trailer together since they are the "boss" type characters in the roster xD

Momiji and Rachel however tho I still see as being DLC, they don't really have a purpose in the base game roster so I don't see them taking priority over Raidou and Phase and Nyo unless the game will have hidden characters like they did for Alpha 152 and some of the VFs in DOA5 using titles

UpSideDownGRUNT

Momiji has a good chance of showing up in the story mode but won't be playable until dlc is my guess.

Also the strongest edition has 5 posters, Momiji, Rachel and Phase 4 aren't in any of them and Momiji at the very least would definitely get one if she was in the base roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD