Who makes the cut in DOA 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Did TN ever say how many more characters were left to unveil? We have Lisa and Kokoro and Nico now so hopefully Eliot, Brad Wong, and maybe gen fu should be left, but that would mean Leon and Ein obviously wouldn't make the cut xD

Atahotaku

Did TN ever say how many more characters were left to unveil? We have Lisa and Kokoro and Nico now so hopefully Eliot, Brad Wong, and maybe gen fu should be left, but that would mean Leon and Ein obviously wouldn't make the cut xD
No. We only have the 25 deluxe costumes as a estimation of the total roster

just_me

Standard Donor
Well there is also this:

5bf4661088c85.jpg

Pretty obvious that every base character will get a pin, they announced that pre-ordering gives you a 26th Nyotengu pin and there is also only room for 26 pins.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
No. We only have the 25 deluxe costumes as a estimation of the total roster
So that means only 4 fighters are left to reveal, I added up the current roster and we already have 21. My guess is that it'll be Eliot, Brad Wong, Gen Fu and Leon if it's not counting Nyo and Phase as DLC. If it does count them however, then that means the last two are Eliot and Brad Wong which I'm not hoping is the case >.>

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Whether or not Momiji and Rachel make it in, you people need to chill out before you get this thread gets locked like the other one. And I'm not saying names, but you know who you are.
Well there is also this:

5bf4661088c85.jpg

Pretty obvious that every base character will get a pin, they announced that pre-ordering gives you a 26th Nyotengu pin and there is also only room for 26 pins.
l0l to be honest with you, I totally forgot about those pins. Based on this alone, I can only assume that the remaining roster is:
- Eliot
- Brad Wong
- Nyotengu (pre-order)
- Phase 4 (pre-order?)
- Genfu (I don't think they will kill him off just yet, but I'll be surprised if they do).
- Leon (probably as a bonus/unlockable)
- Ein (no special reason, just randomly throwing him in as a placeholder)

Onryoki

Standard Donor
A lot of people are forgetting Raidou, if Raidou is indeed in, which is probably true. We’ll have 22 characters and only 3 characters left for the roster.

jellypvdding

Whether or not Momiji and Rachel make it in, you people need to chill out before you get this thread gets locked like the other one. And I'm not saying names, but you know who you are.

yes ma'am. i won't like it but, if that's what you want. guess i'll watch gameplay footage to find evidence for my honoka conspircay theory. haha. i'll let y'all know if find anything. :p

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
yes ma'am. i won't like it but, if that's what you want. guess i'll watch gameplay footage to find evidence for my honoka conspircay theory. haha. i'll let y'all know if find anything. :p
What honoka conspiracy theory? She's already in the base roster xD

jellypvdding

yeah that's my bad girl. it was up there in my comments with the smoke for coming at me sideways.

so i was basically reaching that if our good sis honoka is using any of the unannouced characters moves in her footage those character might be coming back. haha. since it would be sooo petty to have her use moves for charaters that aren't here atm. :p but it's a reeeal reach on my part. lol.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
yeah that's my bad girl. it was up there in my comments with the smoke for coming at me sideways.

so i was basically reaching that if our good sis honoka is using any of the unannouced characters moves in her footage those character might be coming back. haha. since it would be sooo petty to have her use moves for charaters that aren't here atm. :p but it's a reeeal reach on my part. lol.
I don't consider Honoka a good sis since I don't care for her much(Phase 4 and Naotora are my bi icons of DOA xD) but I don't really think TN would do that the xD She has both Eliot and Brad Wong attacks so I think it's safe to assume they'll be in, the only time I would worry in this case is if she had moves from Alpha 152 but she doesn't have any from her xD and I think it's safe to assume alpha isn't returning either which is fine by me, I dont like her much and she would be garbage anyway since her CBs would be near useless

jellypvdding

I don't consider Honoka a good sis since I don't care for her much(Phase 4 and Naotora are my bi icons of DOA xD) but I don't really think TN would do that the xD She has both Eliot and Brad Wong attacks so I think it's safe to assume they'll be in, the only time I would worry in this case is if she had moves from Alpha 152 but she doesn't have any from her xD and I think it's safe to assume alpha isn't returning either which is fine by me, I dont like her much and she would be garbage anyway since her CBs would be near useless

lmao. oop. i know that's right. we're letting honoka and alpha15who know you're feeling your perfected kasumi clone and ancient warrior princess fantasy honey. werk. :)

you make good points. it's very likey brad and eliot would be in and alpha getting the cut makes sense. so the candidates for the last two possible 'normal' fighting styles in this reachenario of ours would be gen fu, leon, ein or (even though i hate to say it but i'm trying to be a good sport...) milli and vanilli.

it would be nice if robo-raidou made it in the base for the purposes of explaining how he's connected to the now cancelled honoka. haha. you gave me lots to think about so hmmm.

Ted E. Bear

no tea no shade but this sounds like a random bunch of words. i literally don't understand what you're trying to say...

whatever. i think next month brad and eliot will be revealed, alongside with raidou. in january, we'll probably get to see phase 4 and nyotengu.

on a side note, i think it's funny that there are people who think momiji and rachel are guest characters. like...
giphy.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
lmao. oop. i know that's right. we're letting honoka and alpha15who know you're feeling your perfected kasumi clone and ancient warrior princess fantasy honey. werk. :)

you make good points. it's very likey brad and eliot would be in and alpha getting the cut makes sense. so the candidates for the last two possible 'normal' fighting styles in this reachenario of ours would be gen fu, leon, ein or (even though i hate to say it but i'm trying to be a good sport...) milli and vanilli.

it would be nice if robo-raidou made it in the base for the purposes of explaining how he's connected to the now cancelled honoka. haha. you gave me lots to think about so hmmm.
Your personality is very amusing:oops: it reminds me of Stan Twitter xD and Raidou will probably be in too but idk if he'll make it in base roster, although if they exclude Gen Fu who really has no reason to fight anymore he could make it in, although the I wouldn't really care tbh, I like his move set but his appearance is horrid and I hate how he's a rapist and how he basically made Kasumi being a runaway ninja pointless -_- Ugh he disgusts me
no tea no shade but this sounds like a random bunch of words. i literally don't understand what you're trying to say...

whatever. i think next month brad and eliot will be revealed, alongside with raidou. in january, we'll probably get to see phase 4 and nyotengu.

on a side note, i think it's funny that there are people who think momiji and rachel are guest characters. like...
giphy.gif
Well technically they are, NG and DOA are in the same universe but they're not pure DOA girls. Its kinda like Love Heart, Nakororuru, and Mui Mui in KOF XIV, they're in the same universe but they're not pure King of Fighter girls, same with B. jenet who comes from Mark of the Wolves. That's why I'm not really surprised they're likely not gonna make the base roster although I love Rachel and Momiji xD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
hmm... but then ryu is also a guest character, right?
Yeah? XD he's not a pure DOA guy although that could be argued since Itagaki kinda forced him down our throats since he's been in since DOA1, but then again when I think of Ryu I think of NG, not DOA tbh so in my eyes he's kinda like an ascended guest character

just_me

Standard Donor
The intention to include Ryu in DoA1 might very well have been the same as any other guest character… to get people of one IP interested in the other IP. However since he stuck around and was integrated into the story and world itself, he's no longer a guest… it's basically the same with Yoshimitsu from Tekken/SC.

If you don't want to call Momiji and Rachel guests… call them bonus chars or whatever. So far they were only in one main installment and did not originate from that series. At the moment I would not consider them core characters.

Ted E. Bear

but Ryu has been present in the game since the very first one so he's kind of ascended "Guest" status.

Yeah? XD he's not a pure DOA guy although that could be argued since Itagaki kinda forced him down our throats since he's been in since DOA1, but then again when I think of Ryu I think of NG, not DOA tbh so in my eyes he's kinda like an ascended guest character

why is he a guest character when he was in every main doa? he was the main protagonist of the second tournament. ninja gaiden and doa exist in the same universe. on the ninja gaiden side, would you consider ayane as a guest character?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
why is he a guest character when he was in every main doa? he was the main protagonist of the second tournament. ninja gaiden and doa exist in the same universe. on the ninja gaiden side, would you consider ayane as a guest character?
Because he originally came from Ninja Gaiden, and yeah he was but still he originally came from Ninja Garden. And yeah I do, Ayane originally came from DOA so I consider her a guest in NG, although by now I think she's an ascended type guest since she's involved in a lot of the core storyline. I also consider Kasumi a guest in NG3 as well too

Momiji and Rachel I wish could be ascended type guests in DOA but I don't feel like they're well enough established to make them staples, yeah they're popular but they don't really have a story or many entries, they only appear in the 5U/LR installments and Momiji was popular enough even to become a mainstay in the X3 series xD I think it's safe to just assume they'll be DLC down the line

Ted E. Bear

i don't want this thread to be closed so why don't we just agree that we have different opinions on this topic and move on

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD