"You'll enjoy this, trust me. Ready?" The Sarah Video Thread

Doug Nguyen

Ok i saw the kasumi vid too but i didnt pay attention to the health to tell the truth... I guess they toned down the damage for everyone? I remember in the balance combo videos that it was a bit higher ot its my imagination? (the only time i saw a half life combo was with a power blow with sarah but if i remember correctly every character could do half life combos without the power blow in the balance test vids)
Those combos were mostly hi counter strikes. So the damage was increased by 50%.

DrDogg

Just as another note so people aren't let down. None of the sit-down stun into CB combos are guaranteed in this video. You can escape every single one of them.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
One of my online Matches playing Sarah. The first round is epic lol

I had to record it on my iphone then record the replay because I cant figure out a way to save it onto my ps3 :(

Good stuff ! I particularly like your usage of forward slide !
However, I think you can dish out a bit more damage with the juggles .. you're getting the opportunities in so you might as well :) .. but still awesome stuff!

also, when near a wall, its a good idea to substitute 3PK/(FL)3PK with 1H+KK/(FL)1KK ... this way you can extend your combo a bit longer before the wall slam :)

I'll try and record some matches if I have an offline session at my place..

Also, keep the vids coming guys! this is very educational :)

BierKlauMeister

Guys please do everything you can to record and upload your matches and link us to it. That way we can critique and discuss the matches, see where we can improve, and get better pretty fast.

Ill be uploading some matches from an offline session ill be having in a couple of weeks.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Similar to Jann Lee's threshold skip glitch .. but this time with Sarah ..

Sarah's ↘P+K should launch in stun ..
But, in this situation its causing a glitch which resets the threshold meter..
This also seems to happen when you follow up Sarah's →P+KPK with ↘KK
If you notice, Sarah reached critical threshold twice in this combo which should not normally happen.

Nuke-Nin

Lets kick this thread off with a bang :D

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Ver0.75 (Gamescom Build) SARAH - COMBO VIDEO
Another video demonstrating the combo potential in DOA5, this time using Sarah. In this video I tried to focus on more of her guaranteed setups from 2 in 1 Launchers, to Just frame moves, to sit down stuns, to turn around stuns to critical burst. This should also be interesting to the VF players looking to transition into DOA5 as Sarah's move properties and combo potential in this game are quite different.

I hope you find this video both interesting and entertaining.

Enjoy! :)
Finally got the first combo down... Now i just need to other 50000000000000 LOL

Nuke-Nin

Getting these combos down would be so much easier if I knew what commands her parries are besides P+K ;_;

Rpg

do these combos still work from the latest version of the game or did they fix that.

Dave

do these combos still work from the latest version of the game or did they fix that.

I can't confirm as I play on Xbox. I haven't really seen any videos that would say any different though. They should all work with the exception of the threshold glitch reset. I'd imagine they would have fixed that.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD