New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

NinetyCore

Hello there!

Introductions are not my forte so i'll just say that i'm starting to play more and more combat game even though i am classicaly an rgp guy. My favorite being Soulcalibur 3 (but nostalgia must play a huge part in it. ;) )

yohmok

Hi, everyone!

I just started my account literally a few minutes ago and hope that I can make some acquaintances here regarding DOA (or any other games). I'm usually an action game player, but dabble in fighting games and RPGs. Love Bayonetta (1+2), SF, growing and starting to really like DOA, despite the support from the developers is gone. :)

KnacKrover

Hi, everyone!

I just started my account literally a few minutes ago and hope that I can make some acquaintances here regarding DOA (or any other games). I'm usually an action game player, but dabble in fighting games and RPGs. Love Bayonetta (1+2), SF, growing and starting to really like DOA, despite the support from the developers is gone. :)

Hey there @yohmok it's nice to meet you :)
Recently, I'm also enjoying Nintendo Switch for awhile especially Bayonetta and Splatoon 2, I hope we're get conversation about Switch and the games that you into it so far :lisa:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Hi, everyone!

Hey, welcome to FSD. If you want you can add me on PSN and we can play some DOA or some other game we’ve got in common. My PSN Xx_Onryoh_xX feel free to add me.

Jackie Chan Fan

Hi, everyone!

Welcome to FSD! For sure, you'll get lots of DOA friends here. :)

Bayonetta is a great action game. I started with Devil May Cry, from PS2, and I learned to love that kind of action game. And then Bayonetta was released.

Bacaww

Hi, everyone!

Welcome to FSD, its nice to meet you ^^

yohmok

Thanks, Bacaww, great to meet you as well! I'd love to learn from other DOA players, among other things! ;)

King Anubis, I'd love to add you, but how do you think the connection would be given that I'm located in the west coast of the US? Thanks for the warm welcome (again)!

Lulu

LoL... The good old Greet & Run !!!

I did that at the Overclockers Community... but I guess they're used to it... they know quite a large number of people only sign up because they need help... like I did.

yohmok

Thanks, @DestructionBomb! I really do not intend to leave this community because everyone seems to be so warm here (hence, all of the wonderful greetings). I'll really try to stick around since there is so much knowledge here about DOA to absorb. It's great to meet new friends and I could use some sparring partners. :)

By the way, I've seen some of your DOA5 videos online before. Great work!

Hi all. I'm new around here. I love DOA and Ninja Gaiden games since the original Xbox days. In fact, I just bought an original Xbox so I can play DOA Ultimate and 3 again. Right now I'm trying to unlock all the costumes in Ultimate. Got like 8 more unique items to go and boy it brings back memories of what a frustrating pain in the ass (but totally awesome!) game it is. I'll be posting about that in the other forums shortly. I'm also owner of a PS4 and have DOA 5 Last Round but I don't play online or anything. Just casual. Great to meet you all

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I just bought an original Xbox so I can play DOA Ultimate and 3 again.

The original Xbox is a fantastic console. My personal favorite. Make sure you identify which revision yours is though. All revisions except for the v1.6/v1.6b have a faulty clock capacitor that will leak electrolyte onto the motherboard, causing massive corrosion and ultimately destroying it. If your Xbox is an earlier revision (v1.0-v1.5), you need to remove that capacitor ASAP. There is a good chance that it is already leaking.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD