What would you like to see in DOA6?

Moneyspider_Todd

i really wish that, storyline-wise, none of the ninjas wins the DOA6 tournament, so that spot would be for the official participants in the tournament that haven't winning it yet. I know that in DOA grapplers are more like comedy fillers than being relevants to the main story, but at least tina has been in the final 4 of DOA5's tournament for what i can remember.

Moneyspider_Todd

Actually, Tina got eliminated at the quarter finals (top 8) by her dad, he then lost to Jann (:mad:) in the semifinals who would then go on to win (:mad::mad:)
thanks! i had mixed my facts there XD
as jann and zack are already champs of the tournament i hope that the next one will be another character, specially a non-ninja one, and specially, SPECIALLY, not Hayate.

Moneyspider_Todd

Also, i've been thinking; what about a customization options for DOA6? it could be to customize characters' colors and or clothes, or instead, it could work as a character creator like in Samurai Warriors Chronicles or Soul Calibur, or like in the WWE games with a character creator section where people can upload, download and rate other users' creations (of course, created characters should not be used in ranked matches)

prototypetom

I would welcome a modest palette wheel perhaps (rather than colour variations taking up slots) - but would hate to see heavy customization like Soul Calibur, or even Tekken7 (not seen SW). IMO even the worst DOA costumes look superior to these other games because they've got tight control of the models you just don't see in CC's normally.
But i think we would have heard about CC by now if that was a thing... wouldn't we? it doesn't feel like TN's MO either, they sell costumes - if people want fish you don't sell them your fishing rod.

TOBMAST3R

Honestly they should just remake the snow stage from DOA2. The powder, the storm, the cliff, the cave, the white rabbit, Ayane's kamehameha. This one was epic.

YES, YES! OMG! Koku An Snow Stage and White Storm! I guess this is the best of the best we have got so far, when it comes to snow stages.

BNbDBqQCUAA8D7F.png

BZa7-XaCIAA86Mi.jpg

BZk9Ob_CIAEMocj.jpg

BNveLZbCAAA1KnY.png

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD