DOA5LR 2015 Halloween DLC information

CumuluZ

Standard Donor
Yes. But why the price is still the same as the rest of the collaborations that features clothes breaking? That's the question.
That I have been wondering myself. Guess collaboration means premium price, whether breakable or not.

TOBMAST3R

Some asking for Halloween entries for Sarah.

Well, this year, I have not seen a lot Sarah entries...

This is what I have found in a very short time:

CEac7uPVIAAEjMQ.jpg

another 8 entries

CE6BePSXIAAMcj2.jpg

CFN-BHWXIAAOXdi.jpg

CGVvRTKUgAAaBk5.jpg

CGW5mBvUQAAV6uw.jpg

CFN84YAWMAAxg16.jpg

zI0FsgV.jpg

10572104_10152906761968364_5285817790919460267_o.jpg

CGR8uy7WsAE2VJ5.jpg

Last edited:

Kronin

@TOBMAST3R I can't help this time, personally I think to have seen for the VF girl only the entries of cyber Armor Sarah and of the Musketeer Sarah that I posted in the previous thread's page.

PS: The first design that you posted with the idea of a Flamingo outfit for her is truly smart! I like it and I especially love the attention put on the single leg of Sarah remaining on the ground (just as the peculiar animals) =)

Sonicfan11589

I also entered for the first time. If anyone remembers it was that not so good drawing of her in a cowgirl outfit with no color added but I did say which outfit part is which color. I do like a lot of those designs, the flamingo one is really cool and clever but i like the one where she looks like a "showgirl"?? with top hat and the jack o lantern face, that would go well with Team Ninja having another purple halloween outfit for her. (I'm actually hoping it's that one, if not that one, the flamingo one then)

Kronin

LOL, it must have been that craptastic (in drawing skills and without color) to actually remember.

Ahaha! No believe me, the reason is not this one at all, rather that was just without colors: put aside some expceptions (as works from users that post often in the forum, or others that appear more as real fan arts than mere concepts, or again that have a peculiar drawing style) with the designs usually I trend to remember better the ones that have some particular color effect that remain visually impressed.

With your one of course this couldn't be the case, but just your mention about a cowgirl outfit in b/n with indicated the colors for the various elements, made me immediately remind the design with a such peculiar characteristic that you showned (however you aren't the only one that didn't color its design along these contests, don't worry xD).

KING JAIMY

Haven't checked out the current state of the Halloween costumes for a while but it seems like the leaks still haven't started? Or did I miss any confirmations aside from the costumes of Kasumi, Lisa, Tina and Honoka?

Kronin

Haven't checked out the current state of the Halloween costumes for a while but it seems like the leaks still haven't started? Or did I miss any confirmations aside from the costumes of Kasumi, Lisa, Tina and Honoka?

No leaks or hints from TN, however I remember you that we already saw the likely designs selected for Brad, Raidou and Kokoro too.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
It seems that they might just throw out the whole pack in our faces on release ...
I'm surprised that we got nothing till now ..
oh well ... 10 more days .. lol

TOBMAST3R

Haha, same here. The first thing I do in the morning is to check FSD, Twitter and FB. =) Yeah, TN are going to start today (Sunday) or next week I guess. The "long wait" is over, that's for sure. Ayee

:bradwong:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
First teasers will probably come tomorrow on Monday, or even this evening, as it's already Monday in Japan then. ;)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD