DOA5LR 2015 Halloween DLC information

SoftCabbage

Waiting thatlast stretch for the only dlc we've cared about all year.

cat-waiting.gif

Lol. XD

I hope their choice are good though.

Boogie

i've been...wondering. ok, so........if the DLC is suppose to release on the 11th which is a sunday, but PSN updates on tuesdays and Live updates on wednesdays....? is it like going to be a free update?

CumuluZ

Standard Donor
i've been...wondering. ok, so........if the DLC is suppose to release on the 11th which is a sunday, but PSN updates on tuesdays and Live updates on wednesdays....? is it like going to be a free update?
I should have corrected the information, it is confirmed that the original date was announced as a mistake during TGS 2015. It will be out on Tuesday for PSN, which is 13th.

Candy Dragon

Out of curiosity, the 4 that we're announced at TGS (Raidou, Kokoro etc), were they actually confirmed to be winners or were they just showing off some entries?

KING JAIMY

Out of curiosity, the 4 that we're announced at TGS (Raidou, Kokoro etc), were they actually confirmed to be winners or were they just showing off some entries?
From what I've heard, they were just showing off entries (correct me if I'm wrong). But the fact that they showed them indicates that there's a good chance that those costumes are actually the winners.

WisperG

I'm almost positive it was said that all the ones shown off were confirmed. If it was just showing off entries they could've shown off a whole ton of unused ones. Instead, we got a handful of cherry-picked reveals.

Candy Dragon

I'm almost positive it was said that all the ones shown off were confirmed. If it was just showing off entries they could've shown off a whole ton of unused ones. Instead, we got a handful of cherry-picked reveals.
That makes sense. Although nobody seems to know for certain. I expect that these costumes have won, I was just wondering if it had actually been made official. Still non the wiser lol

Kronin

@Blash There are not real winners this time if not the jury awards (the outfits personally favourited from members of TN, the ones showned during the DoA Festival) and the 10 winners that the site mentions but that i suppose want mean 10 authors that will get prizes for their works even without getting their designs in game.

So yes, I believe that the 4 concentps that they showned us want say that these costumes will become part of the 34 outfits of the pack, exactly as it was the fate for Lisa, Honoka and Tina's ones previously showed.

WisperG

I was thinking more along the lines of them holding off on teasers a bit longer because they've already revealed 7 designs. Would make sense to start a few days later than usual, assuming they do it at all.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD