Characters 5 most played characters Online

Nereus

Standard Donor
wow.. people fight jann lee's? He pretty much died online for me in terms of fighting one haha... I see alot of the ninjas online as well as Helena. It'd be nice to fight more Jacky's, but people don't want to take the time to learn him nor want to risk using him in DOA's Notorious Netcode.

Marteze

wow.. people fight jann lee's? He pretty much died online for me in terms of fighting one haha... I see alot of the ninjas online as well as Helena. It'd be nice to fight more Jacky's, but people don't want to take the time to learn him nor want to risk using him in DOA's Notorious Netcode.
Nah, Jann Lee is VERY prevalent online and VERY annoying. His leg grab thing, ugh. lol people act like he has limited tools.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Nah, Jann Lee is VERY prevalent online and VERY annoying. His leg grab thing, ugh. lol people act like he has limited tools.
Jann Lee is a nightmare online, my God. It's crazy how people use him the EXACT same way and I still end up losing to scrubby tactics. Smh

Pictured Mind

Pretty much don't see rachel anymore.

Yeah, her broken tool got patched so then she became a garbage character or something. Don't really know what's up with that... That's just what I heard.

I've seen some Leons lately. Not even random players who pick Leon but people who actually know what they're doing. Leons who get a HC throw off on me and I'm still on the ground shocked as balls. Which is great since Leon is an amazing character.

Also, it seems like I keep seeing more Lisa.

About the Jann Lee thing, still see him a lot.

KingGhidorah

in the past few days i played against soooo many Kokoro...i really lost the count of them

Randoms using Kokoro don't count; it's all about those who are top tier using her that do. >_> ...Or something.

As to who I've been plagued by as of late, well, Rig and Mila. Those two are on the rise for some reason.

Sgaragarru

Randoms using Kokoro don't count; it's all about those who are top tier using her that do. >_> ...Or something.

As to who I've been plagued by as of late, well, Rig and Mila. Those two are on the rise for some reason.

well...among those ppl there was WanoTheRising... definitely not a random player XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD