Any LGBT community?

Uberprinny

Um can I ask something? Can I post a joke here without it getting used against me in the future? TBH I feel like I have to write up a long 400+ word disclaimer everytime I have to tell a joke! The problem with any community is that we are all bunch of fern leaves nowadays! Myself included cuz if you are exposed to "IT" it either erodes you or it rubs off on you. Someone out there is always offended by words and anything that's disagreeable to their way of thinking. To this I say....

We need laughter! Do people love staying angry all the time? When I m angry or frustrated about something, it feels like I m carrying a ton of weights. Its the worst feeling of all time! Why do we like being angry? How can we even sleep at night carrying weights on you?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Um can I ask something? Can I post a joke here without it getting used against me in the future? TBH I feel like I have to write up a long 400+ word disclaimer everytime I have to tell a joke! The problem with any community is that we are all bunch of fern leaves nowadays! Myself included cuz if you are exposed to "IT" it either erodes you or it rubs off on you. Someone out there is always offended by words and anything that's disagreeable to their way of thinking. To this I say....

We need laughter! Do people love staying angry all the time? When I m angry or frustrated about something, it feels like I m carrying a ton of weights. Its the worst feeling of all time! Why do we like being angry? How can we even sleep at night carrying weights on you?
As long as it's not offensive I don't see the harm in it xD

Ninoasker

tenor.gif

Uberprinny

The "IT" that I m referring to is Cancel Culture! Its like a coiled viper watching and waiting. The moment I do or say something wrong, IT STRIKES! The next thing I know I m snatched away never to be seen again!

As a content creator in YouTube and Twitch, I m unmotivated to upload anything at all. All it takes is a slip of the tongue. Back then joking and poking fun of people was easy and there were very little consequences. Now I cant swear or curse. I cant make sexual innuendos. I cant put a music track on with lyrics to spice up my vids! If I do, I have to make a disclaimer or else I get slapped with the DMCA violation. Not to mention other content creators will report you if you upload the same content as they do to rack up the most views on their channel. The icing on the cake is that I got banned once because a mathematical equation from my math teachers Mr Boutell and Mr Racettes classes determines my fate in youtube. Next year I might get fined $42,000 per video content because the FCC decides which content is deemed appropriate for kids and adult audiences.

There you go! Its tough being a clown nowadays. That aint a joke.

Last edited:

Ninoasker

Uh oh. A Britney reaction gif. I fucked up. I haven't gotten around to researching the flags I don't know yet. Did I just post one of those fake, problematic flag things?
I just think a good chunk of these are pretty much inventions by people who support the Queer theory, theory that I'm totally against because I think it damages us more than it favors us.

Sonicfan11589

I'm gay myself, I usually enjoy playing as female characters. I'm not effeminate but I think I'm might come off ambiguous to others if I had to guess. Obviously by my profile pic, Sarah Bryant is my favorite Virtua Fighter and other main in DOA5 games, Tina (her DOA counterpart being my DOA main). My brother, my only sibling is also gay. So was my famous great great uncle, Jerome Robbins (America's greatest choreographer).

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Eliot looks delicious. ❤
He's so sexy! xD
I'm gay myself, I usually enjoy playing as female characters. I'm not effeminate but I think I'm might come off ambiguous to others if I had to guess. Obviously by my profile pic, Sarah Bryant is my favorite Virtua Fighter and other main in DOA5 games, Tina (her DOA counterpart being my DOA main). My brother, my only sibling is also gay. So was my famous great great uncle, Jerome Robbins (America's greatest choreographer).
I'm bi and prefer girls but I think I'm softer compared to most black guys but then again my coworkers do say I'm not good since I'm 3/4 black xD but I like cute guys as well too

KwonJigglypuff

I'm surprised that TN does not capitalize on all these gay players in our community.

Wait... I'm not surprised TN is always so late. People say it's because politics should not be in a fighting game. But I don't see what is political about being gay.

That's probably why we ended up with Diego falling in love with the manliest female. That's might be an attempt. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EnglishBastard

I'm surprised that TN does not capitalize on all these gay players in our community.

Wait... I'm not surprised TN is always so late. People say it's because politics should not be in a fighting game. But I don't see what is political about being gay.

That's probably why we ended up with Diego falling in love with the manliest female. That's might be an attempt. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
and jann lee's fell in love with the manliest man xD

Uberprinny

So I hear you guys give out hugs. Its always dire times like this that we need a shoulder to cry on to boost our morale. Abraham Maslow's 3rd stage in the heirachy of needs isn't fulfilled at this time. Even though we are connected through text, we need to embrace the fact that we are alive and celebrate it. Stay safe out there and....

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD