Any LGBT community?

KwonJigglypuff

Usually, I would say it's perfectly human to categorize people or put them into a spectrum, but not that's not something I find necessary.

However, I'm gonna play this game from TN's perspective.

Gay couples : Bayman & Leon, Helena & Christie
Gay triangles : Mila & Tina & Lisa, Jann Lee & Rig & Diego
Bisexuals : Eliot, Brad, Hitomi, Lei Fang, Nyotengu
Pansexual : Tamaki
Straight : the rest

Bayman and Leon are in love with each other, but their man pride is too strong to admit it.
Christie is in love with Helena but it's kinda complicated now that she's killed her mother-in-law.
Mila, Tina and Lisa are in a happy sane relationship. As a Trump voter, Bass does not approve of that.
Lei Fang is in love with Jann Lee, but he loves Rig. Diego is just a sextoy, and he's using Mila as a cover.
The ninjas are asexual. Eliot "travels" with Brad sometimes, however Hitomi is doomed. Nyotengu is fluid.
Tamaki likes to flirt with everyone. She prefers to flirt rather than actually take action, because she feels empty.
The rest are straight, focused on their missions (save/destroy humanity) or too young to define their own sexuality.

Ninoasker

View attachment 30675

I've saw these kind of tier lists on twitter a few times, any thoughts on them?
Thoughts? It sucks lmao. Putting Bayman as Straight? Not on Leon's watch. Tina fits more as a bisexual (no way in hell she's a lesbian, she's the type of girl who loves romantic attention no matter the person's gender), Mai is Straight as hell and happily married, and we shouldn't even be debating on Kula's sexuality since she's, u know, a fricking 14 year old who has a mentality of someone who's even younger due to being an experiment. She probably doesn't even know what sexuality is lol. For the rest, the ones I care about (Nyo, Hayate, Lisa, Rig, Diego, Mila and Momiji) I agree, and for the others I haven't mentioned I just don't give a fuck.

Shining_Wave

Did somebody say Jann Lee at the bar?

ghettofabulous.jpg

KnacKrover

I don't even have a proper job just only part-time at cafe but since the owner wants me to wait until the virus gets cure.

So yeah, I have Twitch and I stream and I could get better at it and probably have some love and support

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Bored and thought I'd share some favorites....

Underrated Pop:

- Yes we know you don't like her. Her solo album was dynamite though...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD