Any LGBT community?

Kiraragirl200

Asexual lesbian here wishing you all a lovely time, stay safe, and don't lose too much blood!
1585692340364.png

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
A bloody orgy sounds better than staying another day at home. No condoms.

I prefer lotion to lube. Lube burns internally for me.

Cabecote

A bloody orgy sounds better than staying another day at home. No condoms.

I prefer lotion to lube. Lube burns internally for me.
Did you use a water-based lube?
It's been 10 years, but I still remember my 9th grade sex-ed teacher recommending the whole class to only use these for anal sex!
Her openness about it had me shookt at the time, but I was low-key writing it all down :cool:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Did you use a water-based lube?
It's been 10 years, but I still remember my 9th grade sex-ed teacher recommending the whole class to only use these for anal sex!
Her openness about it had me shookt at the time, but I was low-key writing it all down :cool:

Yes I think it also depends on the person though. Just because your sex-ed teacher (lol) has a suggestion doesn't mean it would apply to me. After you find something that works you stick to that product until the end. My EX was so tired of me bitching and moaning about this and that not working. We tried everything. It either burned me internally or I became a slip in slide.

I recommended using lotion. We picked up a few moisturizers too. And this shit is the shit for me. EX was so delighted I came back home from school opened the top drawer to find it full of that this cream that I'm too embarrassed to say.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yes I think it also depends on the person though. Just because your sex-ed teacher (lol) has a suggestion doesn't mean it would apply to me. After you find something that works you stick to that product until the end. My EX was so tired of me bitching and moaning about this and that not working. We tried everything. It either burned me internally or I became a slip in slide.

I recommended using lotion. We picked up a few moisturizers too. And this shit is the shit for me. EX was so delighted I came back home from school opened the top drawer to find it full of that this cream that I'm too embarrassed to say.
I'm drunk but 8b I love asss<3

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD