Any LGBT community?

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
He said one thing and it had to do with blood. Hmm.

I'm turned on by many things, and I'm also very bored and stuck at home. Normally I'd be out getting it.

KwonJigglypuff

And I have a boyfriend I love for almost 3 years, but we barely have sex. Imagine how horny I am. :rolleyes:

Let's rename this thread the Horny Confessionnal...

KwonJigglypuff

Damn.... why tho?

Him : some childhood issues and the trauma of a very latino Catholic education.

Me : my lack of confidence and the pressure I put on him because I'm craving for it.

Our two situations combined is really complex and require a lot of talk because we are so different on this subject. But we're working on it and it's slowly improving. Sometimes it's very frustrating since I put so much values on intimacy... But you know... It's "just" sex... And I love him...

Last edited:

Ninoasker

Damn this thread is getting deep
IMG_20200311_034409.jpg

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Him : some childhood issues and the trauma of a very latino Catholic education.

Me : my lack of confidence and the pressure I put on him because I'm craving for it.

Our two situations combined is really complex and require a lot of talk because we are so different on this subject. But we're working on it and it's slowly improving. Sometimes it's very frustrating since I put so much values on intimacy... But you know... It's "just" sex... And I love him...
Ohh Latino... I see you’re a man of taste as well ❤️ Anyway back to being serious:

Give him time to open up to you, putting pressure on him will put him in this mindset that he must have sex with you and that’ll cause more harm and will make him leave.

Why are you lacking confidence? in what aspect are you lacking confidence? Are you craving sex because you’re scared he doesn’t like you like that? If he really doesn’t want to have sex with you at all, you have to wonder if this relationship you really want. Loving somebody doesn’t always mean you’re compatible.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
He said one thing and it had to do with blood. Hmm.

I'm turned on by many things, and I'm also very bored and stuck at home. Normally I'd be out getting it.
Idk if I could be as assertive as you are since I've always been kinda scared to accept when my coworkers at my job offered me sex or hook ups, like there was one girl who said she wanted to fuck but I declined since she's like 18 and there was this one gay black guy but I turned him down since he was like 25 and he was always saying weird stuff like wanting me to rub his stomach >.>

There's one guy I talk to(who's mixed and has a jiggly butt <3)who I kinda want to meet up with so we can both pop a cork together but he's in like Texas so idk, but I like him since hes so cute and when we RP he always knows how to make me hot, but then again I always tell him what I like so he knows how to OD me with kinks like ass jiggle, back arches, exposed thongs, forcing me to **** his **** before I can get dat ass etc.).... Lemme stop before I get turned on since we haven't done it in a while, but I hope one day we can do the real thing since I've never done it irl >.>

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD