Characters ARCADE: Phase-4 combo video and Character 1.05 patch changelist

Rawbietussin

Her 3rd one just happens to be her default C1 bodysuit with the black cloak replaced by a tattered scarf. #FashionReject

Pictured Mind

I like this character, but if she turns out to be stupidly dumb like Alpha 152 I will not use her. I don't expect that, tho. : D

gnooz

This Alpha 4 has Ayane's famous costume design which is my favourite this is quite annoying! Can't they create unique costumes for characters?? This is like seeing your favourite outfit on your friend...

Rawbietussin

The Kasumi Alpha default is the only good costume she got. I wish it was the original one with the puffy sleeves from DOA2.

gnooz

I don't see any purple what are you talking about?

LOL. I mean this, they are basically same ok they give same outfits to all ninjas but...Lets give Alpha Ayane's C3 then Kasumi will get everything :)

US37yAR.png

Rawbietussin

Physically, they do look the same but Ayane's ninja shozoku is more detailed compared to Kasumi Alpha's ninja shozoku. Ayane has a butterfly pattern at the left breast of the outfit and has a floral motif at the back. She also wears a fishnet shirt underneath.

Kasumi Alpha on the other hand has Kasumi's name in Kanji at the back, has a black undershirt and is wearing a scarf.

gnooz

The Kasumi Alpha default is the only good costume she got. I wish it was the original one with the puffy sleeves from DOA2.

You mean this

03PlLXi.png

Yes I really like those costumes do I need to explain why? Cauz I love Ayane's C2 :) Also Ayane has purple verison of it :) DOA2 costumes are awesome...You know what we have Alpha Kasumi in DOA5 but she is dull we have no Demon's Church and her evil laugh :) Kinda sad cause there is nothing entertaining in new DOA5 Alpha for absense of these things for make up at least. Maybe I am wrong.

Rawbietussin

Yup. That's the version of Kasumi Alpha's default that I liked better.

Kasumi Alpha uses DOA2 Kasumi's moveset. Phase 4 is very different from her. Kasumi Alpha isn't really a teleport-frenzy character as oppose to the current Kasumi, Alpha-152 or Phase 4.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD