Bayman Q/A

after the wall bounce use :P::6::P::K:, :3::K: into his rolling grab.

If they tech before the grab it will put you at advantage.
Just :3::P+K::H+P: after the double wall splat combo, FYI. Don't tech = ground throw, tech = frame advantage. However, there's a chance your opponent tech and get behind your back, so be ready for that situation.

Breakable objects are :3::K: for sit down extension and launch with :236::P: into juggle of choice depending on situation.
Adding a bit information: sometimes the opponent got knock to the breakable object with back turn ( advance mid punch hold for example), the :3::K: will make them float away. In this situation, just :236::P: for the best juggle.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
OK so i have a Q what are bayman's cons ? i can ony think of 2 and that is shitty speed and range.

he has poor striking/walking speed, few crushes, nothing to really get them off of you, lows that are pretty useless outside of counter hit or stun, and few combos that dont do a lot of damage.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
What are the best ways to deal with tank roll i notice normal crouch is to slow

Usually the setup for a tank roll will involve bayman doing something to put himself at disadvantage, usually around -5 or so. After you block his attack and feel like a roll is coming you can use a T (neutral throw) followed by 2T (low throw). If you have a grappler, other options open up.

But generally its two throws back to back to cover both his parry and tank roll options. It's a guess but it'll help you kill two birds with one stone.

power launch at the wall.

WRK > 3PP6KP

check if that works g

thank you so much for the quick reply, really appreciate it. i feel silly for asking but what’s WRK stand for? i tried to combo you gave me and it came up a hit short . need a combo of five hits after the opponent is airborne. it’s been bugging me for months and months

crapoZK

Standard Donor
thank you so much for the quick reply, really appreciate it. i feel silly for asking but what’s WRK stand for? i tried to combo you gave me and it came up a hit short . need a combo of five hits after the opponent is airborne. it’s been bugging me for months and months
"while rising K"

that should be enough for the refloat to get the other 4 hits.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD