Bayman Q/A

CH :3::3::P: can guarantee :3::K::3::H+K::H+P: with everyone except :alpha152:. You can turn on the fight screen info then check the height of :3::3::P: from super light weight to super heavy weight; I do believe it's the height # range you're meaning.

MomijiMania

I'm a bayman true beginner and I decide to learn bayman to improve my defense ability.
A simple question
What's bayman's highest launcher?

Lulu

I'm a bayman true beginner and I decide to learn bayman to improve my defense ability.
A simple question
What's bayman's highest launcher?

If you really want to improve your defense they you can always try Bass..... his Throws are one frame faster than Bayman's........ its to encourage Blocking and Punishing.

He doesn't have those Parries that Bayman has though.... so really either character will do the Job.

I usually use :alpha152: for defense training because of how unsafe her moves are and how easily punishable she is when she screws up..... but then Again :momiji: isn't all that different either...... she just has significantly better range.

Sorry if it's been asked before but does anyone know how to predict what stun p+k does? Id like to work in his roll to ground grab string, but sometimes it gives me a sit-down stun.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Sorry if it's been asked before but does anyone know how to predict what stun p+k does? Id like to work in his roll to ground grab string, but sometimes it gives me a sit-down stun.

the sit down stun is actually better

it will only flatten them if you hit them while they're in stun or from behind.

3K is holdable, and your opponent doesn't even need to SE to hold that kick. It's still a decent option to try, but not the best anymore. 33P is the best by far, but it is not guaranteed (SE at fastest speed)

KrubbMeister

What would you all consider a good wall combo with Bayman?
I have been using:
:3::P::P::K: :6::P::P::K: (76 dmg)

Is there any way i should change this or should i consider this one good to go?

KrubbMeister

I keep whiffing the :3::K:. Is there some odd timing that i am messing up on?

I also found this combo that gave a lot of dmg.
:3::3::P:,:6::P::P::K:,:6::P::P::K:.
(96 dmg)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD