Character you dont like fighting?

crapoZK

Standard Donor
can't. Either in stun, on the ground, or his strings are tracking. Believe me, I WAS trying to sidestep. Just wasn't working.
So you can't hold or sidestep? Bayman is getting you in a unholdable situation. Only thing you can do is predict a throw so you can duck it, or block. Sidestepping will get you stuffed. Bayman doesn't have that many tracking attacks, that explains why you are being smashed on the ground so often. Don't try to counter hit Bayman on wake up either, as his counter potential is really high, and he can easily 2/8P+KT your attack, getting a HiC OH on you dealing "tons of damage".

Argentus

So you can't hold or sidestep? Bayman is getting you in a unholdable situation. Only thing you can do is predict a throw so you can duck it, or block. Sidestepping will get you stuffed. Bayman doesn't have that many tracking attacks, that explains why you are being smashed on the ground so often. Don't try to counter hit Bayman on wake up either, as his counter potential is really high, and he can easily 2/8P+KT your attack, getting a HiC OH on you dealing "tons of damage".
Ah. So i'm correct, NOTHING works, then...can't duck or block while on the ground or in stun...so what CAN I do?

lotr9690

Ah. So i'm correct, NOTHING works, then...can't duck or block while on the ground or in stun...so what CAN I do?
I am always able to backdash it, strangely enough. I know that you are not the only person that hates that move. I sometimes am able to duck it, but that takes a few frames and by the time I figure out what's going on and try to duck it I'm basically f*cked. So I end up backdashing. I backdash everything now, even when it's the wrong thing to do lol. I love backdash.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
gen fu doesn't groundlock you. Also nobody uses gen fu lol.

the issue is...I can't low throw because I'm on the ground or in sit down stun. Was just facing one, and all that happened was I got hit once, juggled to hard knockdown, ground grabbed over and over without being able to get up, tech roll, or wakeupkick, then force teched back into the juggle. Repeat.

its like vanilla Helena, so long as I never let them get momentum, its fun, but once they do, it becomes a snoozefest.

Lol, Please learn how DOA5U's combat mechanics work. Bayman's one of the last characters I'd consider "OP" in this game. If you're losing to him, it's because of MU ignorance. GenFu does MUCH worse than "groundlock" you. He just rapes your health bar instead every time he throws you or CH's you. I also love the irony of you complaining about "groundlocking" when you play Mila, who annoys the shit out people a lot more than Bayman does lol.

Argentus

Lol, Please learn how DOA5U's combat mechanics work. Bayman's one of the last characters I'd consider "OP" in this game. If you're losing to him, it's because of MU ignorance. GenFu does MUCH worse than "groundlock" you. He just rapes your health bar instead every time he throws you or CH's you. I also love the irony of you complaining about "groundlocking" when you play Mila, who annoys the shit out people a lot more than Bayman does lol.
I note how you didn't suggest anything, so I'm assuming you don't know how to deal with it either.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Bayman teaches you to Fuzzy Guard. This is probably the main source of your problem. Bayman is quite the unsafe character on block, so fuzzy out of all of his shit, it will make his throws whiff too.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I know but the issue is what to do once m knocked down, I can't seem yo get back on my feet

If you get knocked down, you perform a tech roll to avoid ground throws, though Bayman's "combos" do include ground setups. DOA5U has one of the most forgiving ground games out of the 3D fighters. Learn to tech roll to get back to your feet (or know when not to and just lay on the ground and threaten to use a WUK). I'm also positive that I can deal with Bayman better than you can based off of your whining lol.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Depends on who you use. If you can deal with her speed she's not much of a threat compared to the others.

Is it me or is Mila really fucking dumb online? My god she has annoying setups.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Updated.

Characters I don't like fighting:

1) Those who blast loud, unsettling music over the mic.
2) Those who send dick pics.
3) Those who ask if I'm a girl, then when I say no, they ask if I know a girl they can hook up with.
4) Those who spoil movies, comics, anime, TV shows, etc.
5) Those who deliberately hurt my friends mentally and emotionally.

Yurlungur

I honestly can't complain about mila anymore because i had a fair share of people spam her infinite against me and now it's just like "Ok, cool i can get up from the floor"

Argentus

I honestly can't complain about mila anymore because i had a fair share of people spam her infinite against me and now it's just like "Ok, cool i can get up from the floor"
ugh. never used that.

Honestly, anyone who actually USES shit like that is just absolute scum in my eyes.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD