DEAD OR ALIVE : the animation_ alpha test

KwonJigglypuff

This is so promising. The art is ideal to showcase the lore of DOA. What I see... I can buy that. :thumbs up::helena::)

youtube-video-gif (3).gif

axouel2009

Yo this is really coming along, best of luck on the project!

Thank you ! don't hesitate to support it by liking my twitter post and sharing the work as much as you can ♥

This is so promising. The art is ideal to showcase the lore of DOA. What I see... I can buy that. :thumbs up::helena::)

View attachment 31818
hahahaha perfect gof ! thank you very much for the support my friend !

I LOVE Alpha's hair animation
I can't wait to see more :D
Thnk's ! if you wanna see more : simple, share share share !

KwonJigglypuff

Just amazing and a fair representation of the series.

Kasumi the poster girl, Zack the mascot, Donovan and Helena back to back, a little bit of MIST (Christie, Lisa), a little bit of casuals (Mila, Jann Lee), Hayate as the ninja leader so we don't forget he's actually the "main male" of the saga, and of course our dear Marie floating on her mistress' bow. Oh, and Alpha-152 to basically remind us that it will take place around the most epic climax of the saga. Solid choices.

KwonJigglypuff

First of all, thanks for disclosing more about the project! I reckon art takes time but I can see the details and love to the franchise. Any names for the two kata girls in the shot ? "Kata" & "Rina" ? :p

Also, in terms of time management and "brain fuel", how are things evolving for you ? Good luck with your plans! :)

axouel2009

Well thank you hahaha

You'll find the names of the girls in the descriptions, I'll talk about them later.

For the rest, the project is going on even if I don't think it will be thank to the community because unfortunately it is too divided, but I will make sure to present the project to koei tecmo and team ninja in 2021. :)

axouel2009

You're doing more than TN. I would donate funds for this project!
AWW thank you ! :)

First of all, thanks for disclosing more about the project! I reckon art takes time but I can see the details and love to the franchise. Any names for the two kata girls in the shot ? "Kata" & "Rina" ? :p

Also, in terms of time management and "brain fuel", how are things evolving for you ? Good luck with your plans! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ELIOT

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD