Did anyone notice this? (Mila's face? 24 total characters?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooobe

That just means she took damage. The health bar looks longer because the picture is not perfectly in the middle. So if you measure it, they're the same length.

Thanks for the reply, despite my being off topic (not the pic reveal topic, but the Mila topic)

- anyway. Please feel free to move this if there's a more appropriate place.

Actually I did measure it, but there's an easier way to tell. As mentioned some of the other pictures are clearer. <not sure how to quote the one with the "mothafuckin' shades!"> If you compare the end (start) of the red line to the location of the characters names you can readily see it extends out. On one of the other pics with Christie and Helena it looks to be almost all the way off screen. Any other theory? Anyone?

These two show what I mean.
IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

Arnell Long

Vanessa is my favorite character in VF so if Mila has a form of Judo or Vale Tudo, then she'll definitely be on my interest list.

I prefer to wait instead of making baseless assumptions that aren't proven just yet.

DrDogg

Thanks for the reply, despite my being off topic (not the pic reveal topic, but the Mila topic)

- anyway. Please feel free to move this if there's a more appropriate place.

Actually I did measure it, but there's an easier way to tell. As mentioned some of the other pictures are clearer. <not sure how to quote the one with the "mothafuckin' shades!"> If you compare the end (start) of the red line to the location of the characters names you can readily see it extends out. On one of the other pics with Christie and Helena it looks to be almost all the way off screen. Any other theory? Anyone?

These two show what I mean.

Has to be a glitch. It has no other meaning. It's just the red health that appears when you get hit.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
You surely love watching me naked.

Well who doesn't?

if Mila has a form of Judo or Vale Tudo, then she'll definitely be on my interest list.

I prefer to wait instead of making baseless assumptions that aren't proven just yet.

Same here. I'm not throwing any assumptions out there about her fighting style at all.

Except one. She's clearly a Tengu clone plus Nicole's Plasma Grenade throw.

Dacthunder

I sure hope Mila style has nothing to do with Leon's, they need to put in a style that's missing in the game or at least something new. In my opinion Rig still looks better, until I see Mila's gameplay. Bayman is reason enough to explain why Leon maybe cut. I'd say remake Leon's style and make him Vale Tudo instead, but keep his signature moves (which is similar to Vale Tudo any ways) and take away the Sambo moves. Also I wouldn't be surprise if they do a Super or Ultimate DOA5 like next late year which includes Leon lol. I think they'll show Mila's gameplay or it will be leaked again.

Zeo

Something tells me one of two things happened, either they noticed the leak and had no choice but to speed up the reveal, or the "leak" wasn't really a leak and was intended to hype up her reveal which was actually planned to be soon anyway.

Arnell Long

Something tells me one of two things happened, either they noticed the leak and had no choice but to speed up the reveal, or the "leak" wasn't really a leak and was intended to hype up her reveal which was actually planned to be soon anyway.

You never know, that could quite possibly be true. However, the character codes were also leaked a good ways back also.

Either or, Team Ninja knows we've seen that picture of Mila, but her reveal before launch was inevitable. Wonder if we'll get that trailer later today or sometime tomorrow, tick tock...

xFatalDMG

It confirms which characters will be in the game, that's all that matters whether it be old or not.

40 dollars says that "old news" is the official list.

d3v

Not only is that old, but that site is actually reporting it months late. We've known about that since April.

P.S. There are some sources saying that the list in the demo code isn't final and that the final roster may have changed. So in other words, we don't know whether or not this is truly final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD