Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Ok, so what's the next dlc set supposed to be?

Tatsunoko Set!

TvC_Doronjo.png

e8644595ec1808d696398a704b29bf661422215811_full.jpg

These will be a thing.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
What really impressed me in this pack is that Alpha 152 finally got something. I give this a 7.8/10....1.2 points less than last year.

Xhominid The Demon Within

What really impressed me in this pack is that Alpha 152 finally got something. I give this a 7.8/10....1.2 points less than last year.

I honestly didn't expect her to get anything...
I honestly don't understand why they neglect Alpha like the plague though. I mean seriously, most people may be mad that the males don't get represented in costume volume but Alpha fans must be like "You guys don't even know true pain".

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I honestly didn't expect her to get anything...
I honestly don't understand why they neglect Alpha like the plague though. I mean seriously, most people may be mad that the males don't get represented in costume volume but Alpha fans must be like "You guys don't even know true pain".
I think it's because of Alpha's transparent gelatin composition model. Making new outfits for her character model is probably tougher, and TN may feel that not enough players actually use her enough to bother making DLC for her. But so far in this LR Era of DOA5, they're getting better at making something for everyone. :)

Lady Tengu

Hmm they used Kyuubi's Sash from Warriors Orochi for Raidou xD
latest

god-raidou-png.14349

She has one just like it in the game I find that very cool xD

lotr9690

Venting is necessary when these things happen. I wouldn't characterize it as "complaining."
Trolling me aside, maybe put yourself in my shoes for, like, a moment. We've had a barrage of female only DLC (as per usual) and ONE guaranteed male-inclusive DLC and THIS Halloween 2015 is likely - not 100%, but it is likely - to be IT, for many of the characters. That's where the frustration is coming from. Hayabusa had like... what? 1 new DLC (his ninja 2015 does not count, at all). Bayman... also one "meh" Ninja DLC. As a fan of the series, or as a customer YEAH. I get to be mad; sorry if anyone gets upset that I'm legit upset this time. My safety DLC; my looking-forward-to-playing DLC is gone. I get to express that. And I feel that I have.

This DLC disappoints me.
giphy.gif

Oh yes, the irony that I am telling someone to deal with it when I'm venting about DLC is not lost on me. You can deal with it, just like I'm dealing with it.

WisperG

Yes yes, but I'm just saying I know where its from.
Japanese gods are commonly depicted with such a cloth, so while Warrior's Orochi did have a character wearing one, it's not actually from Warrior's Orochi. It was in the original artwork for Raidou, and Momiji's Halloween costume from last year had one too. If they were re-using any assets, it was probably the sash from Momiji's costume.

Darkton93

Venting is necessary when these things happen. I wouldn't characterize it as "complaining."
Trolling me aside, maybe put yourself in my shoes for, like, a moment. We've had a barrage of female only DLC (as per usual) and ONE guaranteed male-inclusive DLC and THIS Halloween 2015 is likely - not 100%, but it is likely - to be IT, for many of the characters. That's where the frustration is coming from. Hayabusa had like... what? 1 new DLC (his ninja 2015 does not count, at all). Bayman... also one "meh" Ninja DLC. As a fan of the series, or as a customer YEAH. I get to be mad; sorry if anyone gets upset that I'm legit upset this time. My safety DLC; my looking-forward-to-playing DLC is gone. I get to express that. And I feel that I have.

This DLC disappoints me.
giphy.gif

Oh yes, the irony that I am telling someone to deal with it when I'm venting about DLC is not lost on me. You can deal with it, just like I'm dealing with it.
There's the door. Fair warning, it's locked, so better decide if you really want to go away or if you want to come back when we throw a cool party..

AsheMann21

I enjoy this set. I am highly satisfied that my mains got excellent costumes. Oh and @Kodachi should be hired to design costumes for Rachel and Lisa from now on!

Overall, I'd say this is better than 2014's pack. Sure, some of the characters could have gotten better costumes but the ones they did get were quite good. Except for Ein. And Leifang. And Mila.

lotr9690

There's the door. Fair warning, it's locked, so better decide if you really want to go away or if you want to come back when we throw a cool party..
confused.gif

This reply feels really unfocused. It's like you don't read something and then reply to it? It seemed the same way the first two as well. It's a little esoteric. The post, not your pattern, I mean.
When I go or return from a break, I do so at my discretion - like we all do. I assume we're mostly adults here.
BTW, I spy a black and white/either, or fallacy. You might feel that right now things are saturated with negativity - and you may be right. But that doesn't mean that my balked hope for this DLC is invalid or should be dismissed.

I don't know what to say if you still feel that people who are disappointed by this pack are being unreasonable. I'm always surprised when someone latches on to someone's reaction. Just because they are consistently putting out bullshit DLC doesn't mean that I shouldn't want them to be better. It feels a little control-freaky for someone to police my reaction -- negative as it may be.

Lady Tengu

confused.gif

This reply feels really unfocused. It's like you don't read something and then reply to it? It seemed the same way the first two as well. It's a little esoteric. The post, not your pattern, I mean.
When I go or return from a break, I do so at my discretion - like we all do. I assume we're mostly adults here.
BTW, I spy a black and white/either, or fallacy. You might feel that right now things are saturated with negativity - and you may be right. But that doesn't mean that my balked hope for this DLC is invalid or should be dismissed.

I don't know what to say if you still feel that people who are disappointed by this pack are being unreasonable. I'm always surprised when someone latches on to someone's reaction. Just because they are consistently putting out bullshit DLC doesn't mean that I shouldn't want them to be better. It feels a little control-freaky for someone to police my reaction -- negative as it may be.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-14161-1409651093-6.gif

Ill await your return <3 Back on topic everone! ^.^

Chapstick

I was wondering why they'd give Pai a bee but then I remembered that one outfit from VF5FS I cannot seem to find a damn picture of
tumblr_inline_nqlyvxDwLR1trjk58_500.gif

You can never win on this site so just smile and agree. ^.^
or say anything without getting corrected over something so minuscule that it could be agreed upon with out repercussion.
Why are you acting like they verbally assaulted you lol

Lady Tengu

I was wondering why they'd give Pai a bee but then I remembered that one outfit from VF5FS I cannot seem to find a damn picture of

Why are you acting like they verbally assaulted you lol
because they did! they wounded me so hard im dead now. x.x Nah i was just pissed at that moment over something else but whateva i'm too lazy to delete it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD