Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonicfan11589

Helena's costume(s) isn't so bad after all. Another pencil skirt, but that's fine...

This new mechanic is really fun. I'm glad to see Team Ninja still tries new things even though the game was released a while ago (breakable costumes for instance). I think transformation is something they'll keep for DOA6, but I'd like to see real concepts from the artistic deparment.

However, if DOA were on a Nintendo console, I'd say a Metroid Pack would be nice. Especially after seeing this ZSS costume Tecmo freely used in Fatal Frame. The transformations would make sense here.

images
The Zero Suit outfit would fit Sarah perfectly, she's looks like Samus' long lost twin, also if Sarah could transform into the Chozo suit or when doing a power blow, finishes off by using that blast move from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. The one that would usually destroy Samus' suit. I was a bit surprised when Tekken came to Wii U, Nina got the Zelda outfit and Anna got the Zero Suit outfit.

Zero Beat

Aww nuts!:mad:
Can confirm that Phase 4 cannot change hair. Same with Ayane, Leifang, Marie Rose, Momiji, Rachel, and Honoka. Helena and Lisa cannot remove their glasses. Nyotengu and Honoka can also transform from certain moves - 4P+K for Nyo (Nowaki's initial input), and 63214P+K for Honoka (Buffalo Train's initial input). Transformations are also unaffected by the breast motion setting. Cliffhanger transformation will occur even if no input is given (though why you'd do that is beyond me). Power Blow and Power Launcher combos that result in a Cliffhanger will cause both transformations to occur, resulting in the character wearing the same outfit they started with. Multi-part taunts cause one transformation.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Can confirm that Phase 4 cannot change hair. Same with Ayane, Leifang, Marie Rose, Momiji, Rachel, and Honoka. Helena and Lisa cannot remove their glasses. Nyotengu and Honoka can also transform from certain moves - 4P+K for Nyo (Nowaki's initial input), and 63214P+K for Honoka (Buffalo train's initial input). Transformations are also unaffected by the breast motion setting. Cliffhanger transformation will occur even if no input is given (though why you'd do that is beyond me). Power Blow and Power Launcher combos that result in a Cliffhanger will cause both transformations to occur, resulting in the character wearing the same outfit they started with. Multi-part taunts cause one transformation.
Will the dirt effect transfer over to the transformation costumes, or does it reset each time?

Zero Beat

Will the dirt effect transfer over to the transformation costumes, or does it reset each time?
Ah, forgot to check that at first. Neither dirt nor sweat/water reset due to transformation. Interestingly, it looks like the transformed costumes show water and sweat but not dirt. Dirt gets reapplied if you transform back to the schoolgirl form.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ah, forgot to check that at first. Neither dirt nor sweat/water reset due to transformation. Interestingly, it looks like the transformed costumes show water and sweat but not dirt. Dirt gets reapplied if you transform back to the schoolgirl form.
Ah, good to know, thank you!

Chapstick

You could have also used any shot of Phase 4's transformed costume from the back.
Didn't buy it lol

This hairstyle was the reason I wasn't sure if Kasumi could change her hair or not because the side pony is exactly where that headpiece is but TN was like

giphy.gif

Argentus

Accurate representation of how much TN cares about clipping in one picture

iMOC9Ri.png

tumblr_nxxzxs5jiR1t5k8i7o6_250.gif

Looks better than I thought. Doubt id ever actually use it though. Neat gimmick wasted on meh outfits.

This transformation gimmick would have worked better for mila if you could transform between her c2 and superhero outfits.

Chapstick

NYqyAi3.png

Store picture on the left, in game picture on the right. Those are two different skirts lol. Check out one of her wings

tU9p3Xz.png

This is a png screenshot btw so nothing can be blamed on image compression. Looks like something out of FFX on PS2

Zero Beat

She's also smiling in the store picture. The only time she does that in-game is in her private paradise movie. They also tend to add the smoke/mist effect in the store pictures to further visually differentiate her from Kasumi.

Chapstick

Stockings usually tend to look shiny from certain perspektives as long as they aren't made of wool x)
The light source is shining on her whole body more in the left pic (which would also explain why the tights are shining). Why would her skirt be so much darker and more blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD