Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverForte

Even I have to admit these costumes don't look like much effort went into them. I got momijis which was the only one I liked, and the superhero part of the costume is a bit messy. Her hair clips visibly through the helmet at times, and the textures aren't very good, at least on the armor pieces, the spandex parts look good. The schoolgirl version looks pretty good though.

Anyways, next month will either be amazing or a huge disappointment, textures aside.

Lady Tengu

The gifs are dumb btw.

xhfxhrz.gif

True enough @Chapstick chappy but there are some people here like PB said that buy every single one regardless maybe you can connect with those people to get their view point. But hey I just detest complaining and see no reason doing it, its like waiting for something that won't change I don't see the use in running around in a circle like a dog chasing its tail. Maybe that's just me I'm to brash. xD I see what's in front of me and I accept it with no regrets.

SoftCabbage

Dude or girl, everyone would totally appreciate it if you can write your argument without any gifs attached.

At least put it inside spoiler so we don't have to come across and load it.

I'm still a sucker for transformations and will probably get the Momiji Striker costume at some point.

Yeah. Pretty much the selling point of this pack.

It makes me cringe this didn't even happen to the original costumes (Fighter Force)..

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

253B66570.gif

*drowns Lana Del Rey*

k18q2gS.png
TN should honestly be embarrassed for releasing that at that quality. Like Jesus did they even try? Its cool that they change during battle but for that being on ps4 its just bad. Even more so considering its current gen exclusive now.

PS: Your cool Lady Tengu but calm down a bit with the gifs not every post needs one.

Last edited:

Lady Tengu

253B66570.gif

*drowns Lana Del Ray*

k18q2gS.png
TN should honestly be embarrassed for releasing that at that quality. Like Jesus did they even try? Its cool that they change during battle but for that being on ps4 its just bad. Even more so considering its current gen exclusive now.

PS: Your cool Lady Tengu but calm down a bit with the gifs not every post needs one.

Okay only because jade said so eff all y'all expect @Brute because he's life and also Project B xD also it's Lana Del Rey!!!!! xD

SoftCabbage

I want a Yakuza and Kimono/Yukata pack :(

Well it is true. Everyone and their mother beeeayches and moans, then buys them afterwards haha

I think those who complained actually bought them first before they found the part(s) they dislike during their analysis... :confused:

Anyway, yeah I want Yakuza/Kimono/Yukata pack. All characters showing off their Yakuza-esque tattoo would be cool.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I want a Yakuza and Kimono/Yukata pack :(

nyway, yeah I want Yakuza/Kimono/Yukata pack. All characters showing off their Yakuza-esque tattoo would be cool.

They will look so amazing! One Jann Lee preview picture has already been leaked:

tattoo2.jpg

The dragon looks super fierce...or is it a tiger...or a koi fish...? o . O

Last edited:

SoftCabbage

Would pay extra if it comes with new taunt animation upon removing their suit jacket/kimono/yukata into topless version in Ryu Ga Gotoku way.

Brute

Standard Donor
These gifs are kind of childish and unnecessary, but honestly, so is a lot of the text. It's not like the subject matter in this thread is serious enough to elicit a professional atmosphere, nor is it important enough that the gifs are distracting from larger, informative issues. They can be annoying when used in excess, yes, but so can people's general posts, and I'm not about to go around deleting, censoring or redacting on-topic posts simply because I find their composition subjectively irritating.

To people using a lot of gifs: Be mindful of the fact that even to those who enjoy them, using them is a sophisticated balancing act of when to use and not use them in order to generate the most successful impact. Whether or not they have any just grounds to do so, be aware that should enough people get annoyed at you (or something you are vaguely associated with) they will blame your gifs as a scapegoat and some arbitrary enforcement policy will probably stroll in and kill the fun for everyone.

To people bothered by slow load times due to gifs: the more you voice disapproval, the more you acknowledge them and thus provide incentive to encourage their use. Even if I did wish to restrict their use, I would not be able to enforce such a policy consistently since I really don't dwell in this thread longer than the occasional "Hello" or when directly summoned.

To all: Remember to keep your posts on-topic, regardless of whether or not you are using gifs. If this tension continues to derail the thread, I will take decisive action to realign it (that will involve warnings/infractions). But I would like to think that you can all take the initiative to diffuse the situation naturally without my authoritative intervention.

Darkslay

They will look so amazing! One Jann Lee preview picture has already been leaked:

View attachment 15915

The dragon looks super fierce...or is it a tiger...or a koi fish...? o . O
Been there, done that lol.
Jann Lee Seiryu.jpg

I made this thread some time ago; http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/yakuza-tattoos-for-the-males.5699/#post-262733
I still await the day this becomes a reality, granted, that will be the best day ever, lol. The females should get yukatas with leg tattoos as well.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Been there, done that lol.
View attachment 15916
I made this thread some time ago; http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/yakuza-tattoos-for-the-males.5699/#post-262733
I still await the day this becomes a reality, granted, that will be the best day ever, lol. The females should get yukatas with leg tattoos as well.

The joke was more about the texture quality. ;) So if this someday happens be aware! It will certainly not look as good as on your photoshopped pic.

Edit: Just been at your thread and I really like that you put some thought into wich tattoo would fit which character the best. *thumbs up*

WisperG

Anyways, next month will either be amazing or a huge disappointment, textures aside.

Do we even have anything coming next month? The only future pack we know of is Tatsunoko, but that's confirmed for 2016 if I'm not mistaken. We got a break between costume passes last time too, so I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see anything in December or maybe even January, with Tatsunoko leading off a 3rd costume pass shortly after (unless they hold off on that one until the new character drops).

Darkslay

The joke was more about the texture quality. ;) So if this someday happens be aware! It will certainly not look as good as on your photoshopped pic.

Edit: Just been at your thread and I really like that you put some thought into wich tattoo would fit which character the best. *thumbs up*
Oh trust me, i know. The concept idea behind of it is what interests me, if it ever happens of course. Half the fun of those costumes would be me figuring out why this character got this and so on, haha.

And thanks! :D

SoftCabbage

Do we even have anything coming next month? The only future pack we know of is Tatsunoko, but that's confirmed for 2016 if I'm not mistaken. We got a break between costume passes last time too, so I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see anything in December or maybe even January, with Tatsunoko leading off a 3rd costume pass shortly after (unless they hold off on that one until the new character drops).

It's Winter 2016, so it'll be between January - February, if they have normal human calendar instead of Valve Calendar.

Chapstick

PS4's doing another 10% off total purchase thing in the store so if you buy anything use the code, only good for this week. Looks like TN put up two new bundles, the full ninja set is up for $24.74 and the full ninja set + all the characters (core fighters) is up for $48.

SoftCabbage

PS4's doing another 10% off total purchase thing in the store so if you buy anything use the code, only good for this week. Looks like TN put up two new bundles, the full ninja set is up for $24.74 and the full ninja set + all the characters (core fighters) is up for $48.

So it's finally on the west.

I shared about this yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD