Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

Actually let's talk about dlc glitches. Certain outfits crashing the game and corrupting your file, Phase's hair in that black hoodie bikini, the hole above her ass in the falcom one, the holes in Eliot's head in his 2015 halloween outfit.. And those are just the ones I know about lol

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Actually let's talk about dlc glitches. Certain outfits crashing the game and corrupting your file, Phase's hair in that black hoodie bikini, the hole above her ass in the falcom one, the holes in Eliot's head in his 2015 halloween outfit.. And those are just the ones I know about lol

36fm90.jpg

Jadeinchains

Wasn't there that glitch were Tina's swimsuit with the white robe around her got his of peoples hair when you saw them though it?!

Edit:

Hmm wonder what he was focusing on. Just one of life's mystery's.
This was the only video I could find.

Also I'd never just really listened to the music on Zack Island and god is it good. I'm now listening to the soundtrack of DOA5.

Last edited:

Argentus

Wasn't there that glitch were Tina's swimsuit with the white robe around her got his of peoples hair when you saw them though it?!

Edit:

Hmm wonder what he was focusing on. Just one of life's mystery's.
This was the only video I could find.

Also I'd never just really listened to the music on Zack Island and god is it good. I'm now listening to the soundtrack of DOA5.
That's overlapping alpha maps, not so much a glitch as a common graphical error that's kind of unavoidable.

Aka the overlapping textures filter each other out.

Same things happening in that remember Me pic I posted in the SFV thread. Nilin's hair disappears when the haze texture overlaps it

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Vicodin works pretty good too tbh make sure your oral surgeon gives you some and for the love of god don't drink with straws or forcefully spit
Vicodin huh? If you say it works well, I'll be sure to ask the surgeon for some. I'll be home from school for two days, so rest and some DOA should do some good.

Chapstick

Vicodin huh? If you say it works well, I'll be sure to ask the surgeon for some. I'll be home from school for two days, so rest and some DOA should do some good.
If you were going to get any they would have given you a prescription already so if they didn't tough luck :p

On a doa note I hope the free Kasumi and Ayane outfits are better than Tamiki Wakaki's dlc pack if he's the one making them like I heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD