Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

What? I am suddenly worried. Has this happened a lot or just a random thing?
It happens frequently if you have dlc and use the outfit random dice for combo challenges. It'll get to a new challenge, show it for a split second, then crash screwing up your file. I also heard about dlc outfits crashing on fireworks, dlc crashing the game as it's picked on char select, and stuff like 'using x outfit on stage 7 of time attack corrupts your file.' I had a dlc outfit crash my game on fight 97 of survival mode too but it didn't do anything to the file. Just pissed me the hell off.

HHH816

i fix my crash costume by making another account and download/install the catalog again
CYe0jm3WMAEBZQM.png

after destruction, very sexy

Yuffie

The costumes are out on XB1. Dunno when does PSN update. So free costumes this week and Tatsunoko pack next week.
Also I noticed on the season pass that the planned release date for each pack has been removed.

SilverForte

Wow, those outfits are terrible, like really bad.

Oh, and nice job designer straight copying Raidous necklace onto them.

HHH816

the costume look ok to me..tamaki wakiki guy probably took the inspiration from the movie "Alien" for the previous costume and wing is like alien wing

41%2BKDg57ApL._SY355_.jpg

Number 13

Surprised they didn't sell them since that is very out of character for them with maybe two or three prior cases in the entirety of DoA 5 DlC catalogue. Gurantee there would have been quite a bit of DLs even with a paywall because of that bold [ lol] design for Kasumi/Ayane.

Wonder if the Tatsunoku reveal will make as much complaining here too especially since it's gonna be paid and likely mostly female again.

Argentus

Are there even any tatsunoko characters Mila could be?

I don't think I'll even bother wondering if Leon will be included

coopermon

Surprised they didn't sell them since that is very out of character for them with maybe two or three prior cases in the entirety of DoA 5 DlC catalogue. Gurantee there would have been quite a bit of DLs even with a paywall because of that bold [ lol] design for Kasumi/Ayane.

Wonder if the Tatsunoku reveal will make as much complaining here too especially since it's gonna be paid and likely mostly female again.
There will certainly be some complaining by me if there's no gatchaman.

RetroMe91

I don't think they are bad since they are free, but if that's not a destroyed view of them, then it's a slight disappointment. Was hoping for a legit costume. Not just a destroyed costume...

Jadeinchains

... Okay well those outfits are something. Its sad because if they were just complete instead of only being on one side they might be okay. They're free though so I can't really complain.

UpSideDownGRUNT

The armour should have been the costume and tne whatever the other side is should have been the broken state imo.

There, I just made those costumes 100x better

Zero Beat

Vicodin and hydrocodone work wonders for pain. I had a liver drain removed twice, first time without painkillers, and it was the worst pain I've ever felt. For comparison's sake, I've been hit by a car and took a football helmet to the kneecap. With painkillers, it was mildly uncomfortable.
CYepygBUQAAquSz.jpg

Kasumi/Ayane free costumes "Outcast Armor" by #TamikiWakaki
Those... are... amazing...

Oh, and they're out now. Free stuff this week, costume pack next week. Guess they didn't want this overshadowed by the Tatsunoko pack. Also, seems the dates on the costume pass got removed. Can't see them anymore. That or I'm looking at the wrong item in the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD