Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
... Your evil. Kidding.

Wait, wasn't that what you meant? XD

On another note...I'd want a beautiful snow stage! Like the ones in DOA3 and DOA2U. DOA5 has many kinds of stages but a stage like that is still missing.
But they would't release a snowy stage in the middle of the summer, would they? XD

Edit:
Lol, I just remembered there is a snow stage...
But I want a pretty one, not that ugly inhospitable thing we have now.

Mr Armageddon X

I'm hearing whispers that the new stage will be sort of a simulation style stage set in M.I.S.T HQ, where the floor and walls start off blank and metal but then change to look like old stages from DOA1, changing whenever someone taunts, gets hit on danger zone around outside, does power blow etc.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor

On another note...I'd want a beautiful snow stage! Like the ones in DOA3 and DOA2U. DOA5 has many kinds of stages but a stage like that is still missing.
But they would't release a snowy stage in the middle of the summer, would they? XD

Edit:
You mean the white storm with the heavy snow and that DOA2U stage Koukan one with the snowmen? I hope they come back, I love snow! And it would go well with the heavier long sleeve gear some of the fighters have.

Jadeinchains

Edit:

I was going to say the ends of the earth stage but that's more icy than anything, The main stage I can compare to what a good snowy stage would be Manji Valley from Tekken 6 where your character is actually sunk into the snow.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
You mean the white storm with the heavy snow and that DOA2U stage Koukan one with the snowmen? I hope they come back, I love snow! And it would go well with the heavier long sleeve gear some of the fighters have.

Exactly:

doaultimate_031004_017.jpg

But now that I realized we have a snow/ice stage already, the chances have become very slim...

I'm hearing whispers that the new stage will be sort of a simulation style stage set in M.I.S.T HQ, where the floor and walls start off blank and metal but then change to look like old stages from DOA1, changing whenever someone taunts, gets hit on danger zone around outside, does power blow etc.

Where exactly are these whispers coming from if I may ask?

P2p1mbs

( I'm hoping the surprise is for Lisa characters getting added to doax3! )

That's a separate discussion since its not doa5lr related. Not that I disagree. I do believe they mentioned that new developments are in consideration for doax3 besides vr support.

I love the Koku An stage! Particularly for the snowman :). That's a stage I would pay for.

CherryBlossomsNinja

I'm almost sure that next month stage will be for tag fights. I'd love that old Gen Fu stage, Burai Zenin, but mainly Demon's Church. On the floor would be possible a tag fight. It's a pity PC version doesn't receive new stages.

I love the "earthquake" which there's in the lower tier in Frozen Peaks.

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

Burai Zenin

I've said it many times before; I think that stage is simply too uninteresting to be worth remaking, seriously, besides the rain and slippery floor, its just ANOTHER closed stage. We already have plenty of those, adding another with a cheap gimmick in the form of wet floors and rain seems like a MASSIVE WASTE OF RESOURCES.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
I want Eternal helix back in too, that stage was awesome the way the fighters tumbled down the steps and it could keep happening infinitely. Plus the stage was just beautiful.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
I think they should mix and match.

Take doatec HK from 3, but if you get knocked inside to the lab, its the lab stage from 2, if you get knocked to the street, its like the gamblers paradise from 4.

So
latest

latest

vCV6AjL.png

All in one stage
That's not bad! They did it with Crimson actually, the lower level is basically the outside street from DOA3 DOATEC HK, the big neon sign transition and stuff is a dead giveaway. No reason they can't do that method again, saves times and caters to nostalgia 3× over.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
bottom part of Crimson is the bottom part of Crimson from DOA2 it's always looked like that.
Are you sure?? That neon sign stage transition into the lower level is a near identical one that DOA3 DOATEC HK had, I remember playing the stage on 360(The game was super laggy because of the crap emulator) and then the game automatically sped up on that same neon sign transition.

Nikotsumi

Give me a rainy stage xD. It doesn't have to be Burai Zenin, just pick any another stage (preferably Aerial Gardens/DOA4 stages) and add rain into it.
Also, Burai Zenin was not a closed stage, at least not in DOA2H. It had a breakable wall that led into another area with a sloped floor, though I admit it's a boring stage and I definitely won't buy if it turns out to be priced.

DyByHands

Also, Burai Zenin was not a closed stage, at least not in DOA2H. It had a breakable wall that led into another area with a sloped floor, though I admit it's a boring stage and I definitely won't buy if it turns out to be priced.

Really? I don't remember that at all. Cool!

Jadeinchains

I really hope its this Tuesday that they reveal the rest of the outfits or release it because I'm not sure if I'll be getting any of them so I'd just like to see them. I have high hopes for July's dlc pack though considering it's a 30 pack and a stage though I'm expecting it to be a collab pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD