Status
Not open for further replies.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Oh well, she still actually gets costumes.

Better than what Ein does,he's usually only in full roster packs. Speaking of, his costume kinda sucks.... only reason I have it is because of the full pack.

UpSideDownGRUNT

And just like 90% of all his other DLC it's either boring or trash, this one is both. I'd never spend $3/£2.49 on that geez lol

Honestly, I don't think I'd have bought any of these if I had to pay, none of the costumes for the characters I play are anywhere near worth £2.49

P2p1mbs

Honestly, I don't think I'd have bought any of these if I had to pay, none of the costumes for the characters I play are anywhere near worth £2.49

Tina's returning brown hair is worth the price for me :). I don't buy dlcs that much these days anyways so I'm ok with buying something occasionally. I haven't event bought that new girl or the last pack even when I said before that I planned to do so (and I probably never will).

At least the pack for next month will be for 30 characters so unless you main a guest, we all have something to look forward to.

ShinobiGuy

Elliot looks awesome in this pack. I rarely use him, since I am not a huge fan of his gamestyle, but I'll play a bit with that costume.
Tina, Marie R and Hitomi's hair change :):):):):)

UpSideDownGRUNT

At least the pack for next month will be for 30 characters so unless you main a guest, we all have something to look forward to.
I main Ein, as I said his DLC costumes outside of Koei Tecmo crossovers suck so I'm gonna stay pessimistic about that.

Hitomi might get something worth a damn but idk... she's been getting worse costumes every so often lately also. Last costume I insta bought for her was Schoolgirl Strikers because blazer uniforms and thigh highs :oops:

P2p1mbs

Hitomi might get something worth a damn but idk... she's been getting worse costumes every so often lately also. Last costume I insta bought for her was Schoolgirl Strikers because blazer uniforms and thigh highs :oops:

I think the one she got for this new pack isn't too bad; I like it when the girls get a costume which recolors their hair. Except Marie, I now hate anything she everything that attention whore gets.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I think the one she got for this new pack isn't too bad; I like it when the girls get a costume which recolors their hair. Except Marie, I now hate anything she everything that attention whore gets.
It's not BAD... but it's not great, the thigh high boots are a little unfitting and because of the blue hair I can't change it into the ponytail. That's instantly a costume killer for me.

I ONLY use Hitomi's ponytail, if I can't use the ponytail I don't use that costume. Only exception is pop idol costume, because ponytail or no that costume is life.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I told you Ein would be Gray. ;D Unfortunately I don't like any of these... :/ Their cartoony, undetailed style clashes hard with the game's realistic look.

The fur parts look good though. Did they finally upgrade their fur tech? :D
Edit: I take the last bit back. Saw in the trailer that the fur looks still pretty bad. They apprently were "bullshotting" us again.

Last edited:

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I will say that they really missed an opportunity to add Gajeel. Someone like Raidou or Rig would've looked sick as Gajeel.

Sotherius

Ein as Gray...

Hitomi as Juvia...

The shipping is strong even on dlc. I honestly liked all of them, but i really love fairy tail's designs so there is that.

But yeah, no Gajeel, no Laxus or Gildarts? Sad life...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD