Status
Not open for further replies.

UpSideDownGRUNT

When your Troll pictures comes to life Loooooooooool (I made this a year ago.)

1947365_1535100220082334_3719749217058937064_n.jpg
Team Ninja saw this and thought "you know, that's a really good idea! Contact SNK ASAP!" confirmed.

P2p1mbs

If they're adding in another character, that means the last random character select will be removed. Goodbye to the random character filter then...

Unrelated comment: as disappointed I am at all these announcements, at least UFC 200 it tomorrow (in my timezone) so I have that to look forward to for the rest of the weekend (I'm rooting for Lesnar but fully expect Hunt to win)

Cadaveri

-1 Stage looks really meh ;(

+1 Mai looks absolutely gorgeous :eek:

+/- 1 New Season Pass, no big suprise.. It's good they still support our game I guess :)

UpSideDownGRUNT

I doubt it'll be any more than a character, my guess is the $4-$5 range.

Well I can positively say pretty much nothing got me excited, although I do have to admit KOF was a surprise, I didn't expect a KOF crossover at all. Wonder if it has anything to do with KOF14 coming up.

Also, I remembered that I posted a while ago that Nyo really needed a sexy female teacher costume with half rim glasses, I guess my wish got granted xD too bad I hate how Nyo plays and it's SP5 exclusive :(

mizking

If they're adding in another character, that means the last random character select will be removed. Goodbye to the random character filter then...

Unrelated comment: as disappointed I am at all these announcements, at least UFC 200 it tomorrow (in my timezone) so I have that to look forward to for the rest of the weekend (I'm rooting for Lesnar but fully expect Hunt to win)
if that happens, that means i don't have to fight Mila in the same costume 5 times wearing different underwear (yes, this happens)

werewolfgold

Mai is okay, I guess. But as far as KOF characters to add as a guest in DOA go, she's a super safe choice and thus not as interesting as it could be.

I don't really care about the rest of the stuff. Well, l guess turning everything into AoT is cool to a point.

Uncle_T

When they mentioned KOF i figured they would add another guest so i had my fingers crossed hoping it would be K'.

CherryBlossomsNinja

Or it'll be moved to down Pai or Jacky or TN will create two random slots, one down Naotora and other down Mai.

Uncle_T

That would've been cool. But, he's probably a little too over the top to do him any justice in DOA.
I like K', Kyo, and Kim so i was hoping atleast one of them would make it in alongside that girl(cant remember her name). Oh well, atleast KOF14 is coming.

Yun-Seong

I must say that I'm more dissapointed than i expected to be. For 20th anniversary i expect classic stage, at least one classic costume pack, maybe old voices, classics win poses or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD