Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

Stage was well worth the 5 bucks

Nope, I'm somewhat knowledgeable with him but i vastly prefer Leon. He made a great tag partner though in my brief time playing tag mode where they are capable of shit like this

yoa8J4.gif

I still can't bring myself to combo like that with Leon XD. Not for lack of ability but because he already steamrolls even without combos lol.

lotr9690

I didn't realize you had to pay for the stage? Is that right? If so I'll pass. It's not worth 4.99. Even for licensing. The most important thing to know is that I actually don't care why it's 4.99 -- it's that it is 4.99. I know -- I KNOW the kind of detail TN is putting into their stages. And it's never worth 4.99 lmao! Like, ever.

Mr Armageddon X

I won't be getting the stage or DLC, DLC too bland and stage just looks poor, seen it in one video and wasn't excited for it, was more critical of the person playing on the stage not taunting enough. Never watched AOT either. After watching video I thought stage would of been better if Titan started in the background and walked towards the stage as the fight goes on, when you hit opponent into the cannons to fire them the Titan gets stunned for a bit and lets out a yell. When Titan gets to stage, arms and hands go out like they are but hitting opponent into hands and arms gets the attacked and damaged by Titan picking them up and throwing them. Something like that.

SoftCabbage

I expect there are at least two levels. LOL.

But hey, I guess I can't expect much from people who sell 2-3 bucks per costume. lol.

I'm at this point just glad it wasn't 20 bucks for such quality.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The music is good at least, I replaced Naotora's original garbage theme with this AOT one. And Argentus is right, the titan actually has his EYES following you...it's very unsettling. Why can't matches start facing the prettier side without all that smoke and cartilage?

Uncle_T

That's a humble titan. Instead of squeezing the blood out of people and swallowing their lifeless bodies, he decides to watch them fight.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Awhile back in DOA5 vanilla (regular DOA5), I found Akira's 6KP on a BT opponent to cause a faint stun. It was never guaranteed off anything, I even tried to go Metal Gear to sneak up on an opponent to perform it but it fails. I thought it was the end of deeeh worlds I was so sad like srsly wow, but now..........not anymore:

Also was toying around with stages with different characters for videos or gifs, it does look odd for that skinless giant but those effects are alright. (That giant is too much of a stalker bro, always want to creep up a individual, still some of it is rather cool.)

Hayabusa.gif
Jacky.gif

Lots of people are mentioning clipping in this thread and we got Zack who goes right through the ceiling lol. Go right through the ceiling why don't ya Zack.
Zack.gif

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That giant titan is such creep XD. I swear I dropped some combos from being distracted by the fact that his eyes automatically track wherever you go.

Zero Beat

The cannons doing nothing to the Titan makes sense as it's the Colossal Titan. It hasn't been hurt so far in the anime at least. Not sure about the manga as I haven't read it.
That's a humble titan. Instead of squeezing the blood out of people and swallowing their lifeless bodies, he decides to watch them fight.

After what Ryu did to Goddess Canna in NG3RE and given that at least the other ninja and Rachel are close to him in power, he doesn't want to mess with them. He knows he'd get his colossal butt kicked.

ninjutsu zack for doa6 confirmed, he will be a ninja whilst zackerina takes his muay thai moveset

Nikki confirmed for DoA6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD