Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Flibble

Going back a little bit, but I searched and couldn't find an answer and it seems best to ask here than anywhere else: with the Fairy Tail costumes, can Ayane and/or Tina use that hair for their regular costumes? I just think Ayane's looks great and I've wanted the option to go back to original brunette Tina for years.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Going back a little bit, but I searched and couldn't find an answer and it seems best to ask here than anywhere else: with the Fairy Tail costumes, can Ayane and/or Tina use that hair for their regular costumes? I just think Ayane's looks great and I've wanted the option to go back to original brunette Tina for years.
Unfortunately no, recolor hair can't be used for normal costumes at all, only the outfit the collaboration made it for. It's possible to do on pc though if you mod the game.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'll say! Kasumi can't really do alot but Naotora seems quite suited for the stage imo. There's just so much to do and try with the various hazards.

Argentus

So this has the same problem as the ninja dlc.

They could've been really cool costumes if they didn't insist on including the stupid weapons

P2p1mbs

So this has the same problem as the ninja dlc.

They could've been really cool costumes if they didn't insist on including the stupid weapons

The ninja characters have weapons almost all the time. Bayman sometimes has a knife or gun (Tina as well). Rachel's main costume has a sword. Even Nyotengu has something in her hand all the time which can be used as a weapon in a real fight (she can stab people with her fork/kebab and her AOT costume has her holding a broken sword). This is not new.

Argentus

The ninja characters have weapons almost all the time. Bayman sometimes has a knife or gun (Tina as well). Rachel's main costume has a sword. Even Nyotengu has something in her hand all the time which can be used as a weapon in a real fight (she can stab people with her fork/kebab and her AOT costume has her holding a broken sword). This is not new.

That's not the same as massive clunky weapons that clip through everything.

Or throwing giant weapons on characters who don't normally have them.

So yes this is new

P2p1mbs

That's not the same as massive clunky weapons that clip through everything.

Or throwing giant weapons on characters who don't normally have them.

So yes this is new

Fair argument.

You're actually making me reconsider buying these AOT costumes now...

Argentus

Fair argument.

You're actually making me reconsider buying these AOT costumes now...
Other than the 3D gear the costumes look great (on certain characters). I got milas.

Its just like I said. Same deal as the ninja dlc. The costume would be like 200% better without the tacky and huge clipping weapons.

P2p1mbs

Other than the 3D gear the costumes look great (on certain characters). I got milas.

Its just like I said. Same deal as the ninja dlc. The costume would be like 200% better without the tacky and huge clipping weapons.

I can live with the clipping. looks like I will be buying some of these for my mains then. Except Christie's, I'm not digging that rain coat.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The pack is basically a blunt hit or miss, if you're a fan of the anime and like the detail and stuff they carried over from the show, you'll love it. If you're not too keen on the weapons and bulk that the DLC has, then it's a no. I think the costumes are good, it's just obvious that the stage is supposed to vastly overshadow the costumes, and even the stage is a hit and miss too. The only players who seem to like it are mostly Leon players who have yet another stage for them to feel OP in due to them abusing that one throw Leon has if the opponent holds at the wrong time and just half of the community in general. It's 1/2 and 1/2.

DontForkWitMe

Im just curious, do you play as Bayman too?

Nope, I'm somewhat knowledgeable with him but i vastly prefer Leon. He made a great tag partner though in my brief time playing tag mode where they are capable of shit like this

yoa8J4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD