Status
Not open for further replies.

HHH816

i just notice that the new bikini costume bra strap actually use a see through cloth. curious too see what will it look like if the flower is remove

P2p1mbs

i just notice that the new bikini costume bra strap actually use a see through cloth. curious too see what will it look like if the flower is remove

you can see it in the 3rd image, the flowers seem to just explode off the suits

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
From what I can see the actual "cups" aren't transparent, it seems to be a lingerie type strapless top with transparent wrap and white "cups" on the boobs with a floral pattern that matches the panty bikini bottoms. If the swimsuits actually had heeled sandals or footwear in general, it'd actually be kinda hot.
Alpha does?
I think he means the updated "Phase 4" Alpha from the story mode who shapeshifted. Plus she can technically shapeshift her hairstyle and clothing on her body model, or so I speculate. XD

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Me neither, but it's more the fact that he's a total twat to Kasumi, and because of that clone killing scene in story mode. He's much more likeable as Ein without the headband and with a more relaxed face.

Uncle_T

I like using Hayate as a tag partner more than Ein. Mainly because i don't like playing as characters who use Karate(in DOA atleast).

lotr9690

Cool DOAX3 DLC.
Let's keep that shit out of DOA5LR, though. I'm all set on swimsuits for the femmes. The men, however, could stand to expand their swimsuit repertoire, though. If we must get a beach DLC include the men, TN. It's less of a bother, then.

werewolfgold

If we must get a beach DLC include the men, TN.
Response from TN:
whK3Fw.gif

UpSideDownGRUNT

Cool DOAX3 DLC.
Let's keep that shit out of DOA5LR, though. I'm all set on swimsuits for the femmes. The men, however, could stand to expand their swimsuit repertoire, though. If we must get a beach DLC include the men, TN. It's less of a bother, then.
The 2 skimpy bikinis coming to X3 are already in 5LR though... :/ Leifang has had them for well over a year now.

The other 2 aren't even bad at all. So I don't get comments like this and Avens at all

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
The 2 skimpy bikinis coming to X3 are already in 5LR though... :/ Leifang has had them for well over a year now.

The other 2 aren't even bad at all. So I don't get comments like this and Avens at all
They mean swimwear in general, we already have alot, there's no need for more, especially ass quality ones at that.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Been thinking for a while this might be the first season pass I actually buy, I don't mind the flower swimwear, and if it includes Mia and KOF set then all good. That Marie Rose picture in the X3 DLC nearly made me throw up, so much child jail bait.
It includes everything up to and including the Halloween set.

It could have been alot worse, she could have been wearing the one Kokoro is xD

They've been pretty goid about only showing her in the "tasteful" sets so far

lotr9690

Oh I totally understand! Basically the ones for DOAX3 I'm not paying attention to. If they add a suit with tits on their back I won't even mind. lol

However, my comment for DOA5LR is just expressing the exasperation at yet another swimsuit pack. Like... It's so boring. I don't even care about the swimsuit aesthetic. I'm so bored with it and I'm actively looking for a reason to come back to DOA for a spell. But... with packs like these, I mean? I got other games I can waste time on. But I'd like to waste my time on this one... but I get so bored... and the circle continues lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD