Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle_T

Holds are kind of a turn off for me. I used to go to training mode and work on my holds but that didn't help with shit.

That's why i would never ever main a character like Leifang.

Uncle_T

You're right. Back to DLC it is then...

Hope TN doesn't fuck up the KOF pack. Im kinda nervous about that pack.

Chapstick

Out of curiosity, is this the "DLC Costumes" thread? When did this turn into the "I want a boxer, and hate the hold system" thread?
It's just kind of how this site and other forums function. One time I saw a thread on gamefaqs about a game turn into a discussion on getting your pets from shelters instead of breeders

More on-topic: this next dlc sucks and if they charge $3 they've really gone to shit

Argentus

The only costume swaps are the ones @Tyaren drew for me.

DOA needs more afro representation in general, I'd like a male my age with the same personality with the giantest afro in the whole game, and who uses street fighting. XD I wouldn't mind a darker Kasumi and Naotora either, like maybe a tan? A lighter Ein being the same tone as Kasumi would also be awesome, I never really liked his tanner skin.
I knew you were gonna mention the fact that Rig has punches/chops but i didnt feel like editing my last comment.

Im pretty sure that if a boxer was added to doa(which i highly doubt)they would give him certain tools so he can keep up with other cast members. Hopefully not to much kicking.

This might sound weird but i prefer certain genders to have certain fighting styles. In the case of boxing, i would want the fighter to be a man.

Boxing can work so long as its agile and hits from different angles.

Also mila better DAMN WELL get this for the kof pack

latest

vanessa_kof_tribute__by_victter_le_fou-d6wu8nf.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You could lick whipped cream off that yummy stomach... /:p ...Uh, but yeah I see your point. Mila would also definitely look good in that

Jadeinchains

The only costume swaps are the ones @Tyaren drew for me.

Boxing can work so long as its agile and hits from different angles.

Also mila better DAMN WELL get this for the kof pack

latest

vanessa_kof_tribute__by_victter_le_fou-d6wu8nf.jpg

at outfit looks like it was made for her! I would definitely get that if it was hers, I'll be shocked if they don't because it seems like the obvious choice. Really great fanart as well. :D

I actually still like the designs I did for you:
mila_and_leon_commission_by_tyaren-d89xr8b.jpg

And this one I did on my own, lol:

mila_and_leon_commission_2_by_tyaren-d91ifds.jpg
Is this really already about two years ago? x__X

Hey I remember these! :D They look really great. And its crazy that really were so long ago now.

Yuffie

The August dlc is out now on XB1. Price is $2.99 each or $19.49 for the set (17 swimsuits). VF fighters and Alpha are left out :(

Season Pass 5 will have this according to XB1 season pass description. 96 costumes + SP exclusive.
Hot Nyotengu Teacher (SP exclusive)
Flower Costume Set (17 costumes) (Just released).
New Costume Set (2016/9 11 costumes) (KOF set)
New Character (1 character, scheduled for 2016/9) (Mai)
New Costume Set (2016/10 35 costumes) (Halloween)
New Costume Set (2016/11 17 costumes)
New Costume Set (2016/12 16 costumes)

Last edited:

Yuffie

Season Pass 5 will have this according to XB1 season pass description.
New Costume Set (2016/11 17 costumes) (Unknown)
New Costume Set (2016/12 16 costumes) (To Heart, maybe?)

So no stage this time? Or maybe a free stage isn't part of a season pass.

Hong Kong PSN shows the destroyed version.
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...=JP0106-CUSA01208_00-ASIA0000FULLGAME:ADD-ONS

Rachel's destroyed
cf7b20fed532b34edb7aa74759e574ca9f2d3edf-1151550.jpg

Last edited:

Chapstick

This could definitely take the crown for worst dlc pack in 5's history. They're boring, copy pastes, bikinis, and they cost an extra buck because of the flower petals that come off. They check all the boxes.

Anyway would you look at that, Mai doesn't come with a debut set of crappy fetish copy pastes? And so much for people thinking the november dlc would be free for the 20th anniversary.

P2p1mbs

Season Pass 5 will have this according to XB1 season pass description.
New Costume Set (2016/11 17 costumes)
New Costume Set (2016/12 16 costumes)

First thought; this bikini pack has 17 costumes, how unusual for them to do an uneven number.Illl buy the whole pack though...
Second thought; only 11 costumes for next month? Thats rather small but I guess having another guest character balances things out.
Third thought; if the halloween pack will have 35 costumes as opposed to 36, that means either Mai or alpha wont get one.
Fourth thought; they will have a pack for november, but Im disappointed that it wont be free, you would think they would give us a treat for the series 20th. If its 17 costumes, its probably going to be for the main 16 girls plus :naotora:.
Last thought; the december set will have 16 suits so its obviously going to be an all girl pack...as usual :rolleyes:

Yuffie

First thought; this bikini pack has 17 costumes, how unusual for them to do an uneven number.Illl buy the whole pack though...
Second thought; only 11 costumes for next month? Thats rather small but I guess having another guest character balances things out.
Third thought; if the halloween pack will have 35 costumes as opposed to 36, that means either Mai or alpha wont get one.
Fourth thought; they will have a pack for november, but Im disappointed that it wont be free, you would think they would give us a treat for the series 20th. If its 17 costumes, its probably going to be for the main 16 girls plus :naotora:.
Last thought; the december set will have 16 suits so its obviously going to be an all girl pack...as usual :rolleyes:
Yea, I don't know what November's pack is but isn't December the To Heart collaboration?
IF TN does do a 20th anniversary pack, maybe it won't be part of the season pass, but I'm not holding my breath.

P2p1mbs

I just noticed that this is the second time Mila got a yellow bikini, is that supposed to be her favorite color? Given her cheerleader and ninja outfit, I would have thought her favorite color was green...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD