Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
"I hear the tears of the wind"

giphy.gif

KwonJigglypuff

I'm not sure of Phase 4 but for the rest I agree.

Yeah I'm not sure either :/

But :
- Phase 4 is known for being a sobbing clone, she always has a sad face ("Cries can be heard")
- She wears scarfs most of the time ("The cape is the new scarf")
- It's most likely a woman so Ryu is out

It's just a theory...

Kronin

Well, the scarf is usually associated to Ryu and that outfit seems also to be created starting from a design for Hayabusa... however at the same time seems just a girl the one wearing it and surely Phase 4 most famous scene is the one where cry her single tear at the end of Story Mode (and by the way TN made use of the theme even for the hint about her Halloween outfit). So it's pretty possible that she is Phase, anyway I believe that it's the only one that we can't consider confirmed =)

The Enforcer

Valid points, it's just that we know TN has swapped contest entries to different characters in the past. Hence, my suspicion of Phase 4. The tear comment from the story makes more sense now too.

The Enforcer

TN knows that if people fork over that much money up front, they'd better get it right if they every hope to do another. And that would mean doing their best to accommodate the largest number of preferences.

Kronin

TN knows that if people fork over that much money up front, they'd better get it right if they every hope to do another. And that would mean doing their best to accommodate the largest number of preferences.

Yes, luckily seem that the Season Pass is the best incentive for seeing released outfit more likely to be appreciated from all the people (so involving a mix of fanservice, outfits for everyone and variety). I hope that the trend will continue so.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Yes, luckily seem that the Season Pass is the best incentive for seeing released outfit more likely to be appreciated from all the people (so involving a mix of fanservice, outfits for everyone and variety). I hope that the trend will continue so.
I would pay for another season pass. It actually is cheaper than buying packs individually. Plus, the Angelic Maid costume for Marie Rose is actually a nice palette swap.

Chapstick

I really hope, that if that's Ayane it isn't so similar to her Sigma 2 Dress that they opted to not include it at all...
The fur on the neck & arms is very similar in style to that costume.

Edit:
Cannot double post XD

CE8dNFeUsAAO0kf.jpg:large
Did anyone else notice she has clear plastic over her arms and legs? They make some odd design choices

Tempest

Did anyone else notice she has clear plastic over her arms and legs? They make some odd design choices
Looks more like white patent leather gloves and thigh highs
I'm pretty sure Kodachi is right, considering the theme it's probably something like this.
Jun_the_Swan.jpg

If they give Phase a cool toku costume with a scarf I'll definitely buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD