Status
Not open for further replies.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Shows I haven't played the game in a while... I thought for a moment there was a bug with a texture not properly loading when we see the close up of Akira's foot on the floor in his intro. I completely forgot how god-awful the floor textures are. D:

When you get the chance go to the movie section and check his win poses and a few others. His feet goes right through the floor. It's been that way since vanilla I believe. TN didn't really took the time to fix that.

gatto tom

Standard Donor
I have a question: in the site of DOA5LR you can see all the designs and in some of them there are these words: Team Ninja Award,Producer's Award,Art Director's Award,Directer's Award. What they mean?

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I have a question: in the site of DOA5LR you can see all the designs and in some of them there are these words: Team Ninja Award,Producer's Award,Art Director's Award,Directer's Award. What they mean?
these are personal winners selected by individuals on the development team I think the TeamNINJA Award is the one they collectively agreed on. The people that received this special acknowledgment along with the rest of the top 10 will receive prizes.

Hayabusiness

Vuol dire che quei costumi hanno ricevuto dei premi dallo staff di TN.
Premio Team Ninja
Premio del Direttore
Premio del Producer
Ecc

In pratica, i costumi che sono piaciuti di più a TN, Hayashi e credo anche Shimbori, etc.

Jadeinchains

I'm surprised that certain outfits that I thought were great didn't get an award? It's good that @Boogie's Rig one did since that one's great and so did Shinobiofthewinds. I thought the Naotora and Lisa's beautiful black butterfly ( alliteration )
serena-is-educated_zps36efafa9.gif
one would but apparently not. I'm happy I finally got to see the designs of the sarah one and the others and they actually do look really good since at first I thought it was just a bikini but it's nice that it's a belly dancer type thing. ( even though I think they should make a pack just for that because a lot already have them ) I think I might get Naotora's, did you @KasumiLover69?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm surprised that certain outfits that I thought were great didn't get an award? It's good that @Boogie's Rig one did since that one's great and so did Shinobiofthewinds. I thought the Naotora and Lisa's beautiful black butterfly ( alliteration )
serena-is-educated_zps36efafa9.gif
one would but apparently not. I'm happy I finally got to see the designs of the sarah one and the others and they actually do look really good since at first I thought it was just a bikini but it's nice that it's a belly dancer type thing. ( even though I think they should make a pack just for that because a lot already have them ) I think I might get Naotora's, did you @KasumiLover69?
I didn't get hers yet, I'm waiting for someone on Twitter to post the shoes so I can decide if I want it truly or not. XD Plus I'm broke atm so I'll have to call Grandpa Darnell so he can give me my "allowance". This is what I have to go through since no place in my area will hire me for a job ~_~

Jadeinchains

I didn't get hers yet, I'm waiting for someone on Twitter to post the shoes so I can decide if I want it truly or not. XD Plus I'm broke atm so I'll have to call Grandpa Darnell so he can give me my "allowance". This is what I have to go through since no place in my area will hire me for a job ~_~

On the official Japanese site they posted an image of the design next to the in the game version and the shoes look very nice the are like traditional Japanese shoes.

35.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
On the official Japanese site they posted an image of the design next to the in the game version and the shoes look very nice the are like traditional Japanese shoes.

35.jpg
....yeah, I'm gonna have to kindly decline, hehe. XD The design is cute, but those shoes....nooo. I'll have to stick to pop idol Naotora. :p

Jadeinchains

Aww I thought It was nice for that outfit to have a small heel! It is super cute though and I've been wanting another outfit for Naotora since I don't have her dlc so I might get this. She looks super cute in the drawing.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Well not completely XD. I like certain outfits with flats and stuff, but I prefer Naotora in heels since I feel it suits her style, plus it looks hot when she does certain attacks like :4::H+K: or :6::K::K::4::K:. If you got the legs for them(looking at you cheerleader Mai) I say fight in em, at least for my amusement, I love heels and women who can fight in them. XD

Trust me, I have way more bigger fetishes, but I'll save that for when someone makes a fetish thread. ;-D

Jadeinchains

Well not completely XD. I like certain outfits with flats and stuff, but I prefer Naotora in heels since I feel it suits her style, plus it looks hot when she does certain attacks like :4::H+K: or :6::K::K::4::K:. If you got the legs for them(looking at you cheerleader Mai) I say fight in em, at least for my amusement, I love heels and women who can fight in them. XD

Trust me, I have way more bigger fetishes, but I'll save that for when someone makes a fetish thread. ;-D

All this talk about Heels reminded me of the J-Pop group "Perfume" since they constantly dance in heels to amazing choreography!
I think it's good Naotora has finally gotten another outfit and a unique one.

Hayabusiness

You're proving my point there kid :rolleyes:

Also I hope nobody makes a fetish thread.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Hm I guess you're right, I might get it after all! Now that I see the whole thing in motion, it seems better than what I thought from just the preview shot, plus I love the skirt. ♡_♡

;) Naotara will be very pleased by your decision! :naotora:

Team Ninja does an excellent job of translating artists' designs into the game engine.

Last edited:

Toxic901

I hope we will get to see some more casual dlc. Even though Tina fairy tail dlc was a cross over it still was close to casual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD