Status
Not open for further replies.

P2p1mbs

Next pair of previews, Hayate and Christie:

CzOEVJ4UQAALOSl.jpg

CzOEVqtUUAAkEzF.jpg

its looking like Lisa will indeed be the girl who will be excluded.

At least Christie doesnt seem to have a pair of stupid looking animal ears. That longer hair she's got looks quite good too. I'm guessing Mila will be excluded as well.

Last edited:

Hayabusiness

Both of those look nicer than the rest, so far. The only disappointment is that you can't give Christie her original haircut, and well... textures...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

CzOEVJ4UQAALOSl.jpg

CzOEVqtUUAAkEzF.jpg

At least Christie doesnt seem to have a pair of stupid looking animal ears. That longer hair she's got looks quite good too. I'm guessing Mila will be excluded as well.
DAYUMMMMM Christie!!! ♡.♡ That outfit...and is that LONG hair my eyes see??? Y-yeah!! I have no idea how to use Christie but i'll be getting that DLC for uh....stuff. XD Mark my words, that'll be the new go to Christie outfit at tourneys too.

Sotherius

The texture quality on more recent costumes is really a problem.

It is probably because right now only the "B" team of Team Ninja is still working on making dlc costumes and the balance changes while the team is really focused on NiOH.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Lol at the blatant Hayate clipping on the sleeves that they didn't even attempt to hide in the bullshot. XD

Hayabusiness

I figured these would be destructible.
I'm curious on how these will destroy on Hayate and Ryu... Probably nothing really sexy.

DAYUMMMMM Christie!!! ♡.♡ That outfit...and is that LONG hair my eyes see??? Y-yeah!! I have no idea how to use Christie but i'll be getting that DLC for uh....stuff. XD Mark my words, that'll be the new go to Christie outfit at tourneys too.

My uncle works at Team Ninja and told me Christie is wearing ballerinas in that outfit :(

Argentus

CzOEVJ4UQAALOSl.jpg

CzOEVqtUUAAkEzF.jpg

Okay THOSE two costumes actually look really damn nice!

Awesmic

Standard Donor

Awesmic

Standard Donor
By "stuff" I mean pics and as the general go to outfit for whenever I use her XD My original go to was her DOA3 catsuit with the slicked back hair or her red cocktail dress. And of course to ogle :p
It's not about "stuff".

If you're serious about "using her in tourneys", continue this discussion via PM.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's not about "stuff".

If you're serious about "using her in tourneys", continue this discussion via PM.
Oh, I didn't mean ME using her at tourneys, I meant like people who do on streams. XD I'm a Kasumi/Naotora/Phase 4/Mai loyalist through and through if I could even fathom attending, let alone surviving. XD

I really hope we will get pics of the destroyed outfits soon too.

Toxic901

Finally Christie gets something from a cross over and it looks good. I'm kinda scared too see the shoes because of how bulky some of the other costumes are

Number 13

Hayate got Arawn's outfit? Hitomi likely to get one of his many love interest outfits then since TN likes their costume symmetry. Probably Rhiannon's, but hopefully Morgan's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD