Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

Unlikely. Marie is 98% guaranteed to get Platinum the Trinity.
platinum-walkforward.gif

Okay that's good hopefully that's what they do then, Marie would suit her a lot more anyway, and yeah I wonder if they'd keep the hair because that might look pretty cool with how giant they are.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
little late but still appreciated.

Also they never consider how those outfits will look in gameplay. The one on Honoka is going to look HORRIBLE during actual gameplay, haha. So. Much. Clipping.
Hey the cheongasm DLC was no better XD the flaps clip from intro to outro as far as Kasumi, Phase and Naotora are concerned. I like how TN gave the flaps hit detection for when they're against the floor but they clip right into each other and through the girls' legs from one little kick unless your girl got the short variant

Last edited:

Leifang

little late but still appreciated.

Also they never consider how those outfits will look in gameplay. The one on Honoka is going to look HORRIBLE during actual gameplay, haha. So. Much. Clipping.
Only time will tell once we see Honoka in motion lol. Since we're on the topic of characters. I have a feeling Leifang might be Jam. Also It would be cute and fitting if Eliot costume was Bridget the boy nun. Anyway, can't wait to see the rest of the girls costume.

Kyo

Only time will tell once we see Honoka in motion lol. Since we're on the topic of characters. I have a feeling Leifang might be Jam. Also It would be cute and fitting if Eliot costume was Bridget the boy nun. Anyway, can't wait to see the rest of the girls costume.
That would been some funny shit if the male characters were also included in the mashup and Eliot's costume was Bridget instead of Jin or Ky Kiske

Argentus

yeah I WAS Predicting Hitomi as jam, but that's out the window now.

I'm just hoping for Mila to get Makoto or Bullet.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Based on me googling the characters, I know for a fact Christie will get Bullet(White hair and it seems like something she'd wear) and Makoto will be Mila(Short hair, tomboy, and Mila could wear stuff like that).

Leifang

That would been some funny shit if the male characters were also included in the mashup and Eliot's costume was Bridget instead of Jin or Ky Kiske
Yeah it would be funny, but also fitting. Since he's the pretty boy of the game and youngest male. Bridget costume would definitely suit him well. Most likely, TeamNinja might give it to Marie Rose.

yeah I WAS Predicting Hitomi as jam, but that's out the window now.

I'm just hoping for Mila to get Makoto or Bullet.
Thinking of Mila in one of those two costumes sounds good. :)

petopia

Males get shrekt again, well as long as they explode with a bit of cooch and teets its all fine by me not like cross pollination from the arcsys community is happening any time soon

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
NO!!! Christie will get I-No because.... umm...

maxresdefault.jpg

<3.

Mila can be Bullet =P.

Ayane's gunna be Makoto, watch...
Seems more like something Rachel would wear but Christie I can picture too!

I'm pretty much gonna likely get Kasumi and I'm still praying for Phase and MR. XD I doubt the guys are getting anything so not holding out for Eliot which is fine since his musketeer DLC is all I need, and Ein is set too, already got him something, and Mai and Naotora aren't getting shit:rolleyes:

petopia

I seriously hate to be that guy...but I seriously wonder what is the point of you being here?
If team ninja were serious even male characters wouldve gotten in on the fun but since we know who the markets for gotta just fall in and know your role. Come on man not like Maximillian, Alex Valle, or knee were going to stick around.

Xhominid The Demon Within

If team ninja were serious even male characters wouldve gotten in on the fun but since we know who the markets for gotta just fall in and know your role. Come on man not like Maximillian, Alex Valle, or knee were going to stick around.

You already know that it's Koei Tecmo that calls the shots, not Team Ninja. They are just a developmental team, not the company itself.

And wow, name brand recognition...from people who don't even play 3D fighters seriously(Max doesn't even play fighting games that much anymore, Valle is a hardcore SF player through and through and I'm not even sure who Knee is or why should I really care about him either).

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD