Status
Not open for further replies.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Wha???:oops: Is that AYANE???
@Force_of_Nature LOOK AT THIS!!!♡♡♡♡

C6OTPL4U8AA2lCL.jpg

*In his best @KasumiLover69 impression* ♡.♡ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem... With that out of the way, I do feel for Christie players like @Awesmic (Hell, I was even labbing Christie this weekend in preparation for rocking her supposed I-no costume. lol). Christie & I-No's looks fit each other like a glove.

Now if you'll excuse me... ♡.♡

Kyo

C6OTPL4U8AA2lCL.jpg

*In his best @KasumiLover69 impression* ♡.♡ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem... With that out of the way, I do feel for Christie players like @Awesmic (Hell, I was even labbing Christie this weekend in preparation for rocking her supposed I-no costume. lol). Christie & I-No's looks fit each other like a glove.

Now if you'll excuse me... ♡.♡

Tbh, I knew there was a 50/50 chance Christie wasn't gonna be I-No after seeing Hitomi as Tsubaki and Also knowing that this is not the first time that characters were being screwed out of being as certain collab character (for example: Senran Kagura and KOF). I thought Tina was going to as I-No since she is more of a sex symbol than Christie which better yet @KasumiLover69 neglected the fact that she was also not a actress, but she was also a rockstar (DOA4 Tina Ending) and her more stereotypical personality of a real "American Dreamer" resulting a better hint of Tina as I-NO than Christie.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Wow Ayane as I-No...I honestly have to agree that it's a real out there choice.

But honestly, while Christie and I-No do have similar personalities, don't use Christie's DOA4 ending without context:
Christie's ending had her doing her job as an assassin, and female assassins DO use their feminine charms to make it easier for unsuspecting male targets to get killed easier by having them drop their guard.

Behind I-No's fanservicey actions is a pure bitch that would pretty much make her the proto-Terumi. She pretty much wrecked the True Timeline of Guilty Gear for shits and giggles(by having Ky go out of his way to save her...only to leave him hanging and let him die while talking shit), terrorized Dizzy to the point in a bad ending, she utterly snaps and kills her straight the fuck out among other things.

Hilariously enough, I-No's bitch levels actually does work with Ayane to that point.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Wow Ayane as I-No...I honestly have to agree that it's a real out there choice.

But honestly, while Christie and I-No do have similar personalities, don't use Christie's DOA4 ending without context:
Christie's ending had her doing her job as an assassin, and female assassins DO use their feminine charms to make it easier for unsuspecting male targets to get killed easier by having them drop their guard.

Behind I-No's fanservicey actions is a pure bitch that would pretty much make her the proto-Terumi. She pretty much wrecked the True Timeline of Guilty Gear for shits and giggles(by having Ky go out of his way to save her...only to leave him hanging and let him die while talking shit), terrorized Dizzy to the point in a bad ending, she utterly snaps and kills her straight the fuck out among other things.

Hilariously enough, I-No's bitch levels actually does work with Ayane to that point.

Ayane isn't a bitch O_O! She's just umm... misunderstood! :oops:

Ayane isn't a bitch O_O! She's just umm... misunderstood! :oops:

Dude, Ayane is a hardcore bitch. At her worst she kills who she damn well knows is her sister with no remorse(with the Easter Egg in DOA2), eggs Helena on into believing she killed her mom and was pretty going full on villain at the end of DOA2.

Even with her being toned down, she's still pretty bitchy even after that.

Sotherius

Well, she was conceived via rape, raised as an outcast, and there is like, 4 people in her life that showed some respect to her until the doa events. She is just mean, but bitchy in doa 5.

She is still badass and with a high kill count.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
From what I gathered in this thread.

*Finds character to be listed for upcoming outfits*
17201312_1844270255831994_2763534899129473870_n.jpg

*Finds out character getting an outfit they didn't want/expect*
16998974_1844270252498661_7750304317439586522_n.jpg
I'm the opposite XD I'll use Tiffany my favorite OG hot ghetto celebrity chick as an example tho :p

*Me when the pack was first announced*
z9cm2qitybnn8lkybuja-1.jpg

*Me now after seeing the last few and trying to hide the fact that I called the pack **** when it was first revealed*
Tiffany-Pollard (1)-1.jpg

Well, she was conceived via rape, raised as an outcast, and there is like, 4 people in her life that showed some respect to her until the doa events. She is just mean, but bitchy in doa 5.

She is still badass and with a high kill count.

And? She had a really hard life, but she shit she did and could have done in DOA2 is pretty fucked up.

Zero Beat

Kasumi once again doesn't get her hair changed. So far, that's the most disappointing part of this pack. They'll change her hairstyle sometimes (Falcom crossover pack, for example), but never her hair color. They save that for Phase.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Kasumi once again doesn't get her hair changed. So far, that's the most disappointing part of this pack. They'll change her hairstyle sometimes (Falcom crossover pack, for example), but never her hair color. They save that for Phase.
Kasumi's hair colour got changed to Erza Scarlet's hair colour for the Fairy Tail DLC, but yeah, Kasumi generally gets her hairstyles/colour untouched most times.

maxresdefault.jpg

DOA5LR_GUST_JPG_READY014.jpg

With that said, Phase-4 looks so much better with the hair recolour on her Arnice GUST outfit.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They changed her hair once, but only in the Fairy Tail pack where she got the loose hair version of Phase's dark red velvet hair. Kasumi I noticed gets miniscule hair changes, like the mini pigtails in the falcom pack and her headband and no bow in KOF DLC.

Zero Beat

They changed her hair once, but only in the Fairy Tail pack where she got the loose hair version of Phase's dark red velvet hair. Kasumi I noticed gets miniscule hair changes, like the mini pigtails in the falcom pack and her headband and no bow in KOF DLC.
Kasumi's hair colour got changed to Erza Scarlet's hair colour for the Fairy Tail DLC, but yeah, Kasumi generally gets her hairstyles/colour untouched most times.

maxresdefault.jpg

DOA5LR_GUST_JPG_READY014.jpg

With that said, Phase-4 looks so much better with the hair recolour on her Arnice GUST outfit.

Oh, right, forgot about that one. I can't brain today...

Ayane sells better.. its simply just that..

Bridget for Eliot lets go!
That moment people were gay for Bridget and still are
Kasumi and p4 both have had there characters hair colors changed and put into different styles where as kokoro had the fairy tail costume with no hair color changec_087_03.jpg Mirajane_serving_drinks.jpg
And most other characters had theres changed like Hitomi's brown to blue hair
c_087_04.jpgJuvia_X791.png
all I'm saying is i don't expect every character to get the hair color they deserve as prior dlc have shown which sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD