Status
Not open for further replies.

Doa_Eater

Again someone tell me how is Helena a graceful lady when she even sluts up an already designed costume for that purpose? By doing a curtsy? I will carefully read your explanation.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
My mains look amazing!! (Nyotengu and Rachel) worried about how stiff Rachel's wig is gonna animate tho

KwonJigglypuff

Again someone tell me how is Helena a graceful lady when she even sluts up an already designed costume for that purpose? By doing a curtsy? I will carefully read your explanation.

I guess it's a matter of culture and opinion. I'm not judging.
I believe you can still be graceful, respectable and sophisticated, and at the same time like having fun dressing like that.

David Gregg

I was going to buy it but 34 is enough to buy a game. Probably will just pick up one or two.

To be fair each girl theoretically has 2 outfits (fully clothed and then bra/panties/bandaids/etc...) but yeah you can buy an SK game for $40. Will be skipping out on this pack and putting the $ towards importing Estivial Versus instead. XD

Argentus

They shoulda ditched Rachel's lipstick for her daidoji outfit, seriously.

But yeah

Could someone link Milas picture? I can't select background images on my phone.

I'm content. Hikage was my original hope for Mila.

KwonJigglypuff

They shoulda ditched Rachel's lipstick for her daidoji outfit, seriously.

But yeah

Could someone link Milas picture? I can't select background images on my phone.

I'm content. Hikage was my original hope for Mila.

Just for you my dear.

Mila as Hikage might not be my first choice, but she looks great! You guys were right.

Tempest

To be fair each girl theoretically has 2 outfits (fully clothed and then bra/panties/bandaids/etc...) but yeah you can buy an SK game for $40. Will be skipping out on this pack and putting the $ towards importing Estivial Versus instead. XD
If it was 15 or 20 I'd consider it but I was planning on buying either Under Night or Guilty Gear this week and I'm not going to prioritize some costumes over that.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Because she's Helena Fucking Douglas Bitch!

But yeah 34$ for 16 costumes...Holy fucking shit that's alot of money to be tossing around ESPECIALLY for the PS3-X360 versions which WON'T have the destructible clothing options.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Since I don't know who any of these girls are, can someone tell me who is who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD