Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enforcer

Aww yeah!
Rachel looks awesome! Glad to get one for Alpha! & I really like Lisa's.

Thanks for posting those, Yuffie.

The Enforcer

Your welcome, I lurk around here a lot but I found about the pack like 2 hours ago.
I was like why isn't there pics here but on DOAW there is.
So I joined.
Fair enough reason, lol.
It seems like there is less people now that aren't on here as well. DOAW feels like it's gathering cobwebs. :-/

Keved

Cheers Yuffie for the links. I haven't been keeping up to date with the new costumes lately & will probably hold off on some of these until the whole PS3 DLC transfer debacle is resolved.

With this ninja DLC i would love to have seen someone like Hayabusa dressed as Shinobi from the SEGA classic hack n' slash on PS2 with the crimson scarf flowing in the wind as he leaps & darts about or someone like Momiji dressed in cyborg ninja gear like Hibana from Nightshade.

Hibana4.jpg

Both Nightshade & Shinobi are SEGA games & considering SEGA's VF characters & costumes feature in The Last Round surely there is a small window of possibility to make this a reality? Just a pipe dream of mine.

RetroMe91

Well the character who did the ninja theme best out of all three packs would have to be Lisa. That ninja costume is pretty sick for her. La Mariposa on point.

Worst (IMO) overall has to be Alpha... she just looks dumb. It was a poor choice. They should have put her in the conservative version instead of the sluttier version. She just likes hideous.

Last edited:

synce

I was half expecting Rachel to pull out the war hammer during her PB... Also Alpha in a dlc trailer aaah

Candy Dragon

A handful of these costumes are awesome (Rachel, I'm looking at you), but the fact that these are all repeats of the previous two ninja sets makes this pack a little disappointing. Whilst a lot better than a bikini pack, I would have preferred a third original ninja set.

Yuffie

I guess (some of) the preorder costumes come out on the 21st like some said.
Then the May set.
Question, what makes you think we will get another swimsuit set in May/June?
Sure they sell but the preorder set are swimsuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD