Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

Ok, but those DLC costume is going to be permanently in the digital stores or just for a limited time?

There are no reasons because they should remain for a limited time, don't worry. Be sure that they will remain available forever exactly as all the previous preorder outfits for DoA5 and DoA5U (the two swimsuits packs and the Pop Idols).

Fredi

There are no reasons because they should remain for a limited time, don't worry. Be sure that they will remain available forever exactly as all the previous preorder outfits for DoA5 and DoA5U (the two swimsuits packs and the Pop Idols).

Ok, I understood :)
Those costume packs have the official date for XONE that is tomorrow

Update: Just the Premier Sexy Costume Pack is not available for X-Box 360

Last edited:

Zero Beat

Ninja Pack 3 and the SK pack were available on Monday late at night for me (like 10:30 p.m. Central Time (GMT-6)) so maybe the same thing will happen here.

Also, the Last Getaway Set's up for sale now on XBL. No idea if it will download yet or not. $24.99. I'll shop around now to see if getting the other DLC packs separate is a better deal seeing as I already have Ninja 2015 and Aloha due to preorder. I'll have to wait though, since as far as I can tell only that pack and the individual costumes are up for sale. All other sets are only displaying "Pin to Home." It's a saving of $2.86 over buying each individual costume I don't have, but if I can save more, I'll wait. For people that don't have any preorder DLC or just Ninja 2015 (which I don't think was possible, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong), it's a savings of $6.84.

Edit: Premier Sexy Set is also up for sale and download at $14.99, and I think they just made it available as I didn't see it earlier, and the content is not listed in the Last Getaway Set.

Last edited:

RetroMe91

I wonder if these costumes will be faster to the market this time since they are already on PSN, just basically invisible to anyone without the dlc codes for them.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I know what I'm spending money on Wednesday lol, my wallet will hate me.... Also, apparently on ps3 Ninja2015 are free according to DOAW member SoftCabbage.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Do you have any problem on Xbox One? I just downloaded the catalogue but the costumes are not displaying on the select screen.

Do you own any of the actual costumes, or just the catalog? Unlike the other catalogs, the ones for the pre-order costumes don't show the costumes at character select, but simply allow you to see them, should your opponent choose them in an online match.

If you don't own the costumes yourself, they won't appear at character select, even with the catalog.

Zero Beat

Do you have any problem on Xbox One? I just downloaded the catalogue but the costumes are not displaying on the select screen.
Haven't experienced the problem myself as I'm waiting to see if Showstoppers+Beach Party and New Challengers go up for sale, and this is the first I'm hearing of this particular problem.

A GameFAQs user has reported that the Last Getaway Set won't download, and another theorized that, "Beach Party Kokoro isn't attached to the bundle properly, so will ask for payment again rather than showing an Install option. Aloha Ayane has an Install option, but will never queue. It's possibly this file that's causing the same problem with the bundle as a whole."

I only got the Premier Sexy Set, no problems on my end with that.

Kronin

Judging from the official statement in the JPN site, apparently the NINJA2015 outfits should be free for all the systems and not only for PS3:
NINJA2015 コスチュームセット
PS4™ PS3® Xbox One Xbox 360 : 無料

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doa5/lastround/dlc.html

"無料" means "free" and there is no notification that this is something to apply only to the PS3 system.

Even so on Xbox 360 the outfits are showned to me available through the price of 5,99€
Someone can confirm if on PS4 or Xbox One the outfits are free? Because in a such case I should think that the Xbox 360 marketplace made a mistake

Kronin

Nope, on PSN US and Xbox 360/One UK NINJa 2015 are paid DLC.

I guess it's only Asia that gets them free?

Honestly when you (through SoftCabbage) released the info that they were free on PS3, I thought that this was a sort of excuse from the Team for all the past various delays of the DLC through SCEE, so something related only to the PS3 users from Europe (or just PS3 if they are not able to apply a regional barrier).

By the way it's possible that maybe when they will release the DLC infos on the English page maybe we will get a different text and in that case we will know that the discount is not for everyone... I don't know what to think.

I'm interested to get the NINJA 2015 pack on console and I don't care to spend 5,99€ for it, it's just that if the pack is intended to be free of course I would prefer to get it without cost as should be. I think that I'll need to wait for further infos (I already asked about this matter to TN through twitter, hoping for an answer).

UpSideDownGRUNT

Apparently not, if this was an error they wouldn't be paid DLC on everything else.
It really looks like it's only free for Asia/Japan.

And with Ninja Clans 3 delayed it's likely SCEE wont have the pre-order costumes up for a while also.

Kronin

And with Ninja Clans 3 delayed it's likely SCEE wont have the pre-order costumes up for a while also.

I disagree with it, SCEE teached that they don't care for get on par with the DLC release of the past (*cough* Kasumi's Dinasty Warrior outfit *cough*): it's perfectly possible to get the pre-order costumes before than Ninja Clans 3 pack, the two events are not sequential (the delay of the first one not necessarily will interfere with the second), this is already happened with DoA5U.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Showstoppers Encore isn't on the PlayStation Store, which upsets me greatly. That means I'll still be missing some costumes! Dammit Team Ninja!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD