Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuffie

No, I didn't bought yet.
Do you mean the catalog don't was visible until you bought the costumes?
it means the costume are visible only when those are purchased?
If you only got the catalog, you can only see them if other online players use them.
There basically hidden on the character select screen, you cannot preview them.

Tempest

Are they going to try to sell those recolors on the PC version? I can't imagine that being too popular.

UpSideDownGRUNT

You could buy them, or you could use texture mods to get them for free lol.

EDIT:
Okay, so Last Getaway is glitched on XB1.

Kokoro's Beach Party is still asking fo £1.59 despite buying the full pack and Ayane's Aloha causing the Xbox to glitch and freeze up.... everything else seems to be working fine though.

Last edited:

Fredi

If you only got the catalog, you can only see them if other online players use them.
There basically hidden on the character select screen, you cannot preview them.

Ok, thanks for the explanation
later I'll buy someones of them =)

xDevious

Standard Donor
You could buy them, or you could use texture mods to get them for free lol.

EDIT:
Okay, so Last Getaway is glitched on XB1.

Kokoro's Beach Party is still asking fo £1.59 despite buying the full pack and Ayane's Aloha causing the Xbox to glitch and freeze up.... everything else seems to be working fine though.
I've met people Online using Ayane's Aloha costume on the Xbox One. Seems to be working fine for them. I don't have it, so I can't check, sadly.
-----------
I'm SO happy I finally get to use Phase 4's New Challengers Costume! Totally the best bikini costume ever. I'm usually not a fan of bikini's, but that costume is probably my new favorite costume for Phase 4. XD

UpSideDownGRUNT

Maybe it's just the UK Xbox Store? because Kokoro Beach Party straight up doesn't work and every time I attempt to install Aloha Ayane my xbox just freezes if I move away from that screen.

Yun-Seong

Ninja 2015 dlc wasnt supposed to be free? I checked pss and they are not :( it's a shame because these costumes are pretty good

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
That's strange. I got the Ninja 2015 costumes for free on the Xbox store a while ago, and I didn't pre-order from even GameStop.

VAND1TA

Standard Donor
A Question: If I bought the PS3 version of the getaway costumes, are they transferable to the PS4 version?
Or does it only count for the old costumes?

Rawbietussin

NINJA 2015 is only free in Japan and surrounding Asian countries, everywhere else has to pay.

The free NINJA 2015 DLCs also comes with free Premier Sexy DLC for MR, P4, Nyotengu and Honoka + corresponding Private Paradise videos.

I would have preferred Showstopper's Encore to be honest despite everything being black/gold/red recolors.

Yuffie

Maybe it's just the UK Xbox Store? because Kokoro Beach Party straight up doesn't work and every time I attempt to install Aloha Ayane my xbox just freezes if I move away from that screen.
Try hard reset.
Maybe SCEE had issues (again) releasing dlc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD