Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Wouldn't they want to add a new tag stage rather than a new more elaborate multi tiered stage? People have been begging for one all the time.

Last edited:

Yuffie

Guys quick question, if you have New Costume/Season Pass 1 on XB1/PS4, will it transfer to last gen as well (360/PS3)?
What about New Costume/Season Pass 2? Is it the same?

The Enforcer

Guys quick question, if you have New Costume/Season Pass 1 on XB1/PS4, will it transfer to last gen as well (360/PS3)?
What about New Costume/Season Pass 2? Is it the same?

There are no season passes for last gen, so I've been under the impression that purchases are one directional. If you buy last gen (I think) they carry forward, but I don't think they work backward. Have not tested.

The season pass exclusives though would not be available for last gen either.

SoftCabbage

Considering season pass is only on new gens, I don't think purchases carry over to older gens.

Also, someone here shared that he made a dlc purchase for new gen and he didn't get the older gen copy of the dlc.

Yuffie

I'm well aware that there isn't a season pass for last gen. I know that any dlc post DOA5U will not transfer.
I could've sworn someone here bought the pass on XB1/PS4 and were able to rebuy the past gen dlc for free. It would not work if you bought a costume set or an individual costume. Could be wrong, I guess.

Argentus

I think this is the first game ever where the port kept getting support but not the actual game. That's gotta be some kinda Guinness world record or something.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Let's be honest here: People actually still care about Last Round's tag mode?

Of course they do. You get the chance to team up with your significant other in DOA! I guess if you are single I would be more akin to understand, but until then don't discourage Team NINJA to get rid of a mode I can play with my boo bear when we don't seek the need to be at each other's throats in 1v1.

Don't promote the possibility of DOA being a less complete game than it already is. That can happen in SC, not my DOA.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Dafuq you smokin? TTT2 is awesome!
Its literally one of the worst Tekkens ever, play a good Tekken like Tekken 5, Tekken 2, 3 hell even TTT1.
TTT2 is atrocious not to mention unbalanced and there's clones galore, it's the only game I wanted to get rid of as soon as I popped it in the console.

Anyway, this isn't the Tekken thread this is about DOA dlc.

Last edited:

MeadowSpirit

G
Its literally one of the worst Tekkens ever, play a good Tekken like Tekken 5, Tekken 2, 3 hell even TTT1.
TTT2 is atrocious not to mention an unbalanced and clones galore, it's the only game I wanted to get rid of as soon as I popped it in the console.

Anyway, this isn't the Tekken thread this is about DOA dlc.
I've played many of the Tekken games and I find your statement difficult to take seriously, but I guess it wouldn't be the internet without hyperbole thrown about at least 100 times per nanosecond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD