Status
Not open for further replies.

SoftCabbage

And we even speculate if Lisa's dead.

Poor Lisa. Poor Christie. Girls got no clothes to play dress up with.

Both of them are royally f*cked - right now, right here by TN

Jadeinchains

And we even speculate if Lisa's dead.

Poor Lisa. Poor Christie. Girls got no clothes to play dress up with.

Both of them are royally f*cked - right now, right here by TN

We wouldn't have to speculate about Lisa being dead if she hadn't been left down in the lab by the ninja's after she helped free Hayate.
And Lisa and Christie are both screwed when it comes to doax3.

Edit: just noticed this is my 1000th post!

Shiranui

Japanese game: girls > ladies
DOA: women > male

Let's see what we have for september.. Do you think the new pack will be released next week? So, we should have new trailer reveal on monday, right?

KING JAIMY

It's highly likely we're going to see the next DLC pack upcoming Tuesday. The characters who usually get DLC will probably be in there, but let's hope that characters who haven't received much attention will also get something this time around.

WisperG

Let's see what we have for september.. Do you think the new pack will be released next week? So, we should have new trailer reveal on monday, right?

A release in the middle of the month would normally be the case, but wasn't it said in TK's TGS plans they would be revealing the Falcom costumes there? We may not see them until the 3rd week of the month, the Tuesday after TGS starts on the 19th.

RetroMe91

Seems a bit odd to have us wait so long for me dlc. They generally release the dlc on the 2nd or 3rd week of the month, not the 4th.. I could see them releasing it this week and having a special trailer at TGS, but I can also see them revealing them at TGS and releasing them next tuesday.

Either way, I am more interested in seeing the Halloween costumes. So if we could just hurry that up. Haha

SoftCabbage

Man, sometimes I'm jealous to people who only wait for gaming stuff to come.

I, on the other hand, wish I had more time and days to finish shit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD